Epilogue

We kept talking 'til midnight its time for the baby toudans to sleep. I head towards upstairs to go inside my room, I settle down the babies in their cribs as I feed them their milk bottles.

I hummed lullaby to their sleep as I heard them sound asleep, I then headed to my bed to sleep. A dreamless sleep for the first time since I came here.

(From the dream. AUTHOR'S POV)

"Mom!" A little girl shouted with her sister.

"Mommy, Daddy! where are you!" Shouted the the blueish haired girl, the little blaze red haired girl was crying.

She saw someone familiar.

"BROTHER!" The both of them shouted  as they saw 'their brother' was slain by the mysterious dark aura monster.

(End of the Dream and Author's POV)

I woke up with cold sweats, I saw so many faces, I realize it was my toudans. Souza who was crying mess around kosetsu's embrace, I go to closer to them. "Let me handle him, Kosetsu." He hesistantly give me Souza as I rocked him making him calm down. "There, there, little deer. Mama is here no need to cry." I said as I lean my head on him lightly so he can feel my warmth around him.

The others looked at me with an awed expression. Except for Mutsunokami who has a dark emotion on his face as he held ichigo on his arms, making ichigo whine in frustration. "Mama!" He whined as I turn to look at him pointing his cute fingers on Mutsunokami. I giggled as I go closer to them then Pinch his cheeks lightly. "I know right?" I said as the ichigo giggled in his arms as he started to shake out of Mutsunokami's embrace, he got down and crawl towards the kneeling me. He successfully stand up as he turn to look at Souza who was sound asleeo while sucking thumb and massaging his right ear, Ichigo then touched Souza's little face and was awed at strawberry baby on my arms.

"Wanna go see, auntie Mena?" I asked him as he nodded. I turn to look at the other crowdy toudans who are in my room just to take care of each baby with me. They got what was I thinking as they repeat what they exactly saw when I dance down the hall that I got the letter from the government that day, it was the most memorable things in my life. As they finished my baby thing, I felt all strong baby grasp around my ypper body as we all got out the room and headed towards to our chores.

As I finished cooking as my last chore in the citadel, I wasn't tired at all. Babies around me is strength, I saw Mitsutada's relief sigh as his little hands catching the smokes, he is on my left arm.

"Liking the smell of the food, Baby Mitsu-mitsu?" I asked kindly as I heard a baby giggle in agreement.

I continue to stir until it is done, I served the food and the baby milk bottles in the dining area.

"Itadaikimasu!" Namazuo said as he went straight to food. We all ate while I fed the baby youdans with their baby cereal. Yasusada was all giggling while he ate all the cereal that I fed on him with the spoon in his mouth.

All the older toudans around me laugh at his cute reaction.

We finished eating as I settle the baby toudans inside my room, I undressed them all, I go inside my closet towards, I search for a 10 pieces of a baby bath towels and the last one was mine, I wrap the towel around my chest it was also covering the lower part, I put a cute neko blue perdible to secure my towel and to avoid falling down and I also wore a bathrobe because I will remove later.

I carried all babies and head down to the bath, we got inside and I locked it, I put the babies on their mini bath beside the rock with their toys that I bought, I remove my bathrobe and i dip my body down the bath. I bath the babies first, as I am done doing their bath, I rinse them using a towel and dressed them up putting them on their behaviour seats. After that I then bathed myself for a moment and rinse myself with my towel that wrapped around my body and putting on my bathrobe and pin, I carried all babies out of the bathroom and went inside my room.