Chapter 1

(Edited)

As I got out of my Citadel and walk towards our neighbouring Citadel, I knock on the door when I saw a version of Kanesada sweeping the floor.

"Hello, Kanesada-san!" I wave at him as he wave back at me I approach him.

"Can I ask where is your master?" I asked kindly. "Yeah, Aruji~Sama is in her Room, let me accompany you." He said coldly but also gently.

'I wish I am strict like her, but I can't break the feeling of being soft.' I thought sighing in my head. We both approach a big door and went in.

"Long time no see, Hana." I said smiling.

"Yeah, long time no see, Yuki-nii." My sister with red hair as she stared at my snowy blue eyes as she got up from her table and went up to me

"Its been awhile." She said verge of crying as you hugged each other.

"Hush now, we're together." You broke the hug and wipe away her tears, her sparkling puffy blaze orange eyes. "What brings you here, Yuki nii-chan?" She asked not curiously.

"I wanna know how you manage to take care of your Baby Toudans in the past, you know? The ones where I lend you a hand when you were having a hard time taking care all 10 of your toudans." I laugh nervously. "Its easy, Nii-chan. It'll depend on what your heart desires, you took care of me when we were little right? But it'll be slight different since they are your toudans and we are sisters." She said as she held your hands. "You wouldn't find out the truth, if you did not try." She said while she give

"Yeah, thanks for the quote, Sis, I'll treat you sometime if we weren't busy, bye for now." I said and bow.

"Drop the formalities, Onii-chan, we are sisters." She said as she give me one last hug.

"Okay, I'll see you soon." I said.

While we walk outside we talk a lot about what we are before we came here, our struggles, our fears, and many things until I was out of her Citadel gate.

"See you soon, Oni-chan." She said as she wave at me like a kid. I chuckled and wave back at her, as I walk back to my Citadel.

It was 6:47 a.m it means I still have time to walk, but still I need to hurry, my baby toudans are waiting.

As I arrived, I saw Fuduo singing all by himself while singing his sake. "I wanna drink and sing along with my sake--" he stop his tracks and look at me like he seen a ghost. "I am offended that you look at me like that, fuduo." I said faking sad. "I am sorry, Aruji~Sama, I thought you were inside." He said making up more excuses which I immediately let out a chuckle, he look at me like he was about to cry. "Its alright, Fuduo, you can continue with you Sake." I lean to him and kissed him on the forehead, I felt a dagger looking to me, I shrugged and left the mysterious cloaked man behind.

I got up to my room and saw the babies are already change and wide awake from their morning nap, their eyes widen when they looked at me and now its time for their breakfast. It was a great timing when the trio already came back with different kinds of milk bottles.

I saw the baby crane on my feet asking me to sit down. (A/n: Damn! I am writing the story, but the cuteness is killing me😍)

Kousetsu gives me six normal milk and feed Tsurumaru, Higekiri, Hizamaru, Yamato and Yagen. Amongst all, Yagen is the smallest bean but act up as 6 month baby.

The other three is with me also I feed Souza a strawberry milk, Ichigo a strawberry milk also, and Mikazuki a Green tea milk.

The trio helped me feed the babies with baby feed cereal and they really enjoyed it.

(A/n: ooh, you good good mother saniwa)

After the breakfast, we all went to our works, since the 8 are still recovering, I am going to do and wait for my assestment report for the Government about Theese Historical Revisionists from the other Toudans who are in the field last week.

No one was assigned from the field except the neighboured Citadel.

Finishing a report for almost a minute it was finally breakfast.

The two toudans was cooking and new sword has arrived, it was Sadamune Taikogane Mitsutada's little brother. (A/n: 💕🌸)

"Ohayo, Aruji~Sama!" The boy with navy blue hair and ponytailed hair same as Yasuda'a hairstyle greeted me with all of his heart. I smiled at his charms. "Good Morning, Sada." I greeted him back with a peck on his forehead, there were smokes coming out from his head I notice his face is getting redder as he faint with his bloody nose. I panic and called Mitsuda and Kasen to bring him towards Yagen's clinic, although yagen is still a baby I finally ordered him to make names and separated them from his expirement medicines.

"What did I do?!?!" I said in panic. "You reach through his limits where he faints because of your kiss, Aruji~sama." I turn to look at Ookurikara's serious gaze as he went to continue what his doing. I go towards to him as I pat his head gently. He blushed slightly. "I didn't know that my other Uchigatana is kindly speaking towards me, I am humbled by your words." I said while giving him a heart warming smile, he was about to say something when I put my fingers to keep him silent, he turn his head and clicked his tounge making a 'tch' sound, I giggled, but after that I left the kitchen and went towards the room as I checked the babies already fed by Kiyomitsu.

It was now 7:00 p.m and everyone else has finished their works and the dinner, the dinner was usually loud and enjoyable along with the eight babies. After the dinner we went towards our own room except for Hasebe, Kotetsu, and Kashuu, they bring their bed matresses and blankets, we enter my dark room, we settle the baby on my bed leaving me large enough space to sleep in. As I got up I open my windows Curtain and saw the Shining Moon outside. We all settle in, Sleep beside Souza since he was the last one beside me, I hugged him gently and went to dreamland.

I heard a small whimper and saw baby Souza crying quietly and softly.

He was asking for milk, I went towards the box where I kept all the baby supplies and also keep the milk in their just incase one of them are awake hungry for milk. Before I picked him up, I put pacifier on all 7 boys except for Souza, I bring a little cloak to cover his forehead to keep him warm as I craddle him.

'So this is how she handle her baby toudans' I thought as I look down at the peacefully sleeping baby souza on my arms.

I giggled and start to hum a melody that was in my mind. Soon I heard someone walking towards me and felt a hand on my left shoulder, I stopped humming and turn around to see a half asleep Kashuu he signal me to look down at his arms I saw a small Yasusada on his arms with a milk bottle on his mouth I can heart whimpering. Yasuda woke up then looked up to me he openned his mouth I saw his one baby tooth and start saying "M-mama." With a teary eyes.

My heart skipped a beat.

I immidiately craddle him on my left arm, he start giggling and I smile down at him as he sleep once again.

"It seems you are having fun, Aruji." Kashuu replied with a smile. "Yeah, It was from the government's idea it happened a lot from our Neighbouring Citadels, its a test of how we care and cherish our swords when turning into a baby." I said as I look up to the moon and smiled.

After some moments we both go towards my room and saw a sitting Mikazuki biting his fingers, I settle down both babies on my bed, I saw him put his hands up signaling me to hold him up, I started to sway slowly as I hear him giggled and sleep. I put the Pacifier on his mouth and soon I heard babies snoring in my room.

But soon I heard someone breaking a plate or some sort of breakable glass object Me, Kotetsu, Hasebe, and Kashuu were alert as I signal them to bring their swords with them.

We silently approach the place where I heard somethings breaking, I soon point my sword on the stranger with him holding something, when he turned around.

"What in the goddamn world are you doing?!" I said in my irritated voice he turned to me and smiled he was holding another baby. "Wait?! What happened to him?!" I say in shocked.

TBC😅