Dance Class (KiriBaku)

(A/N I was in tumbling, dance, cheer, and gymnastics. I am going to use what I learned ever since I was 3 years old)

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

One day at UA, a dance teacher named, Lucinda, came to teach the students ballet. "Ballet can help stretch muscles, build balance, and coordinate your movements. Now, change in comfortable dance clothes!"

The boys and girls went into their locker rooms to get changed. "Bakubro! Isn't this gonna be fun! I feel like it will be challenging, but still fun!" Kirishima said to (obviously) Bakugo. Bakugo grunted a response.

The boys came out of the locker room and met up with the girls, and they traveled to the new dance room. As they went in, Lucinda was waiting for them.

"Alrighty! Let's get to it! First some basic stretches!" Lucinda said in a cheery voice. They did simple stretches like flamingo stretches. Ya know, basic.

"Alright! Now let's get into the more complex stretches! Okay, so everyone get one knee and take the other foot straight it out in front of you." Lucinda said, as everyone followed her instructions. "Now this one is probably gonna be hard for the boys, but the girls will have it easier."

All of the boys did a loud groan, making the girls laugh. "Okay, so now... you are gonna slide into the splits." Lucinda said as she went into her splits. Everyone was pretty much struggling.

"Oh my God! Bakugo! Good job!" Lucinda yelled out as she gave a thumbs up. Everyone turned and their jaws dropped. Bakugo was in the splits with a perfect form. "It's easy, you stupid bástards!"

Lucinda smirked. "Bakugo if it's so easy than show us what other complex stretches you can do." Bakugo smirked back at her. "Alright then."

Bakugo got out of his splits and stood up. He took his right foot and let it touch his head. Once again, he was in a perfect form of a scorpion. Everyone clapped.

Bakugo then proceeded to raise his right foot up all the way up. "A needle?!" Lucinda said in a surprised tone. Bakugo smirked and then let go of his foot, making fall backwards and back into the air but in front of him now.

He moved his foot to the side and then put his foot down. He raised up both of his arms and bended backwards with his hands gracefully on to the floor. He then lifted up his left leg and his right hand.

He put his right hand back into the floor and kicked himself upwards with his right leg. He landed upwards, looking like a professional gymnast.

At last, he took a bow. "Bakubro, where did you learn those moves?!" Kirishima said to him. "I took tumbling, cheer, and dance classes when I was in middle and elementary school." Bakugo said as he did a little spin.

"How dare you not let your boyfriend know about you doing those classes!?" Kirishima said to him, dramatically. Bakugo rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms around Kirishima's waist and pecked him on the lips. "Whatever."

After classes were done, Kirishima and Bakugo headed to the dorms with the rest of their class. "I'm not joking, Bakugo, those moves were really cool!" Kirishima said again.

Bakugo rolled his eyes again, and went into the kitchen with a Kirishima following him. "Maybe you can show me those moves in bed~." Kirishima said as he grabbed Bakugo's hips, making Bakugo crash.

"How bout we take this party upstairs~?" Kirishima said as his hands traveled down Bakugo's hips to his áss. Bakugo put his arms around Kirishima's neck. "You are a bad boy." Bakugo said as he shook his head.