In the Club (KatsuDeku)

Deku was by the counter as he was finishing up his iced coffee, and that when he felt two muscular arms go around his waist. "K-kacchan?!" He said loudly. "You scared me!" Bakugo chuckled. "Sorry, baby." He said he kissed Deku.

"Wanna go watch a movie with me in bed? Or do you wanna go have fun this fine night?" Deku said as he blushed a little. "What do you mean by fun, Deku?" Deku gulped. "Like let's do something illegal..." Bakugo smirked.

"Let's do it." Deku smiled at him and got ready. Deku decided to wear a lingere piece that'd seduce any man to giving him anything. "Mm~ Kacchan~." Bakugo looked at him. "Now that's hot."

Bakugo was wearing no shirt, but he was wearing a black leather jacket. He was wearing ripped jeans that had a lot of holes on the butt, making half of his áss hang out. No underwear cuz that would take away the effect. "Not as hot as you, Kacchan."

Bakugo smiled and the two boys headed out to the club, hoping to stir some fights. When they got into the club, they saw people having sêx on the nearby couches, people grinding on each other, and people smoking pot.

Deku went over to a gay couple who were having sêx on one of couches. "Mind if I join~?" They shook their heads no and then Deku joined them.

While he was doing that, Bakugo went on to the dance floor and saw grinding along with someone.

That night ended with Bakugo and Deku in jail. "Worst. Night. Ever." Deku said while sitting on Bakugo's lap. "Why did you take the pot with you?" Bakugo asked. "I don't know, Kacchan. I was drunk and my head was spinning." Deku said.

Bakugo kissed Deku. "Does that help?"
"Yes."