Arrival (TodoBaku)

Bakugo was waiting in the airport, ready to see his boyfriend. He was gone for two years, serving in the military.

Bakugo was holding a bunch of flowers, as anxiety filled his body. He was finally going to see his boyfriend.

"Katsuki?" Said a voice. Bakugo turned around and saw his boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki. "Babe!" He got up and they both ran to each other.

Bakugo jumped up on him and wrapped his legs around his waist. Todoroki wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed him.

Bakugo ran his hand in Todoroki's hair and continued to kiss him. As he kept kissing him, both Bakugo and Todoroki were crying. Todoroki broke away, and hugged Bakugo deeply.

"I'm sorry I was gone for so long. I didn't want to be gone for two years, but I stupidly signed the contract, leaving you behind." Todoroki said, filled with guilt.

"No, no, it's okay. I was your dream, and that matters is that you're back." Bakugo said back. Todoroki placed down Bakugo on to the floor. "I'm not leaving you again. That's why..." Todoroki got down on one knee.

"Katsuki Bakugo, I couldn't stop thinking about you each and every day. I love you more, and more each day. I love being with you. Sure, you may be angry a lot. But that's something I love the most about you. So please.. will you marry me?" Todoroki said, as he held out a ring to Bakugo.

Bakugo nodded his head rapidly with tears still rolling down. "Yes!"