Im Still Here With You (KiriBaku)

It has been 3 years since, Bakugo graduated and.... 3 years since Eijiro Kirishima, his boyfriend and love, died.

Kirishima was his everything. But everything doesn't last forever. Kirishima and Bakugo met a doctor who give them a kid that was from there genes, so at the time Kirishima passed the kid, named Haruto, was only a 1 year old.

Kirishima got a brain tumor during the last few days at UA, and they took him to the hospital were he would spent months at. Bakugo came everyday with their son. Kirishima loved their son, so very much. The nights when Bakugo and Haruto, they would be the happiest.

When it came to put Haruto to bed, Kirishima and Bakugo would 'You are my Sunshine.' After Haruto would be put to bed, the rest of the night would share in tears.

The day came, where Kirishima need to have a surgery because his tumor was growing. And sadly,... He didn't make it out alive....

The only thing to remember Kirishima from was their son. When the funeral came, hearts were broken with Bakugo's speech.

"Eijiro was my boyfriend, and I always loved him a lot. I didn't really think that there could be a sad ending to us. But I was...mistaken. Eijiro was a sweetheart. He made me happy and complete with my life. I couldn't ask for anyone else. He didn't deserve death, he deserved to be alive but... Here we are. He was with me through and through. He supported me through everything. He was my best friend. I'm sad that I can never propose to him or marrying him. I've always wanted to say my vows to him, but I can't now. But ya know the thought counts, so I will." Bakugo took a deep breath with tears threatening to fall.

"Dear, Eijiro. I join my life to yours, not merely as your husband, but as your friend, your lover, and your confidant. Let me be the shoulder you lean on, the rock on which you rest, the companion of your life. With you I will walk my path from this day forward.”

“In your eyes, I have found my home.
In your heart, I have found my love.
In your soul, I have found my mate.
With you, I am whole, full, alive.
You make me laugh. You let me cry.
You are my breath, my every heartbeat.”

“I pledge to listen to your advice, and occasionally take it.
I pledge to never keep score…even if I’m totally winning.
I pledge to always admire your huge, strong, kind, and determined heart.
I pledge that I will love you.”

“You know me better than anyone else in this world and somehow still you manage to love me. You are my best friend and one true love. There is still a part of me today that cannot believe that I’m the one who gets to marry you.”

“You look so beautiful to me today, but know that you always look beautiful to me and will always be this beautiful to me, tomorrow, and the next day and the next. As gorgeous as you are right here and right now, I will only love you more and more each day of our marriage.”

“I promise to be your faithful husband. I vow to love you when the sun shines, when the rain falls, in sickness, and in health, through good times and bad. When you look at this ring, think of me and remember that I love you always.”

“Our love is unique, because we are unique. Together we make something that has never been seen before. Together we make a force that holds the power to stand against any disaster, an engine of love the likes of which the world has never seen. Take my hand and as your husband I vow to begin our journey in honest and true devotion.”

“What is a husband? I must admit, I'm not sure. All I know is that I am devoted to you completely and am made a better person because of your love. A husband then is a thing that a good marriage makes, molds, and creates whole. If that is what a husband means, then I am prepared to be yours.” Bakugo finished his vows, with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"So Eijiro, I don't know if you can hear me but I love you so much, and I will see you again. I hope you watch over me and our son. I know for a fact I could never find another soulmate because you were the one I wanted. For the time that you were on Earth, you made me complete and... I hope I made you complete too. There are much more things I want to say to you, but I know this speech has to end. Eijiro, I love you... I love you 3000."

~13 years later~

"Haruto! Come down! You're gonna be late for your first day of UA!" Bakugo and his son ran down the stairs. "I know! I know!" Haruto was about to run out the door, but Bakugo grabbed his wrist.

"Hey, hey not so fast! Lemme look at you." Haruto sighed and looked at Bakugo. Haruto looked exactly like Kirishima except for the red hair, Haruto had black hair.

Bakugo smiled at him and hugged him. Haruto hugged back. "Dad would be so proud, Haruto." Bakugo said to him. Haruto nodded. "I know..."

Bakugo let go and cleared his throat. "Be careful, alright kid?" Haruto nodded. "Thanks Old Man!" He said as he ran outside. Bakugo smiled as he ran out.

Bakugo sat down on the couch and brought out an old photo album, filled with him and Kirishima. He smiled with tears almost threatening to fall.

"Katsuki, I know you can't hear me. But I am so proud of you. I love you a bunch. You've worked so hard for Haruto. Please, don't forget me ever. When it's your turn, then I'll love as much as I did back then. I love you, 3000."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I cried, I'll admit that. This was inspired by raspberryropes on Instagram their comic makes me cry.