Chapter Five

[TRIGGER WARNING: R*PE]

     "You're up early," Davina commented as she watched Jamie dramatically slide off her bed after the trumpet rang through the camp. What she really meant was, you're up on time but of course, she wouldn't say that aloud. She had already been up for an hour texting her parents. It was rare when she was able to talk with them since they both worked full-time jobs. They could only communicate early in the morning or late at night but none of them could stay up past nine o'clock.

     "It's a Saturday and it's literally the best day of the week here," the blonde replied, sitting on the wooden floor and resting her head on the mattress. Exhaustion clearly hasn't left her system because she remained that way for about three minutes. For a moment, Davina believed she fell back asleep but Jamie hopped up and shook her body, hoping to wake herself up. "Did you ever have a day at school where everyone in your grade stayed outside and do relay races?"

     Davina dug into her memory, wanting so badly to understand what Jamie was talking about. Ever since they met, it was difficult for them to find things in common. Their personalities were so different, making it so hard for them to have a complete conversation without one of them feeling awkward. Jamie constantly blurred out what was on her mind, even if it isn't the nicest thing while Davina would be buried with her thoughts.

     She remembered that every year in elementary school, her class would compete with other classes in relay races. They'd have to hop on one foot to the finish line or run and spin their head on the tip of a baseball bat before racing back. She never liked it, mainly because she wasn't a very active individual. "Yeah. Is that what we're doing today?"

     "Yep and all we have to do is stand there! Isn't it great? Then once all the kids are worn out, we have a movie night."

     "You don't like that kind of stuff?"

     "Hell no. I hate any type of exercise. When I was a camper here and we had to do the relay races, I always tried to get out of it by making up some kind of excuse. They can't force you to do it but they'll make you feel like an asshole."

     She hates to exercise! That's something we have in common! Hurry, keep talking!

     "Yeah."

     Yeah? Seriously? That's the best you can do?

     Jamie stretched and that was when Davina noticed that the blonde hadn't been wearing pants She assumed the big tee shirt Jamie was wearing covered up a pair of shorts. Heat burned into the back of her neck as she stared. Never in her life had she seen another girl in her underwear before except for in movies or television, not in real life.

     The blonde caught the flushed girl gawking at her but didn't say anything. As she strolled to the bathroom, she slipped off the gigantic shirt and tossed it on the floor before closing the door behind herself. This, of course, made Davina blush even harder. Not only because the first time she saw a real woman's breasts was her girlfriend's best friend's but that she couldn't seem to stop staring. Nothing sexual or romantic came was the reasoning for the staring but at the fact someone was so comfortable with their body that they could strut around like no one was in the room. However, she felt like a complete pervert for continuing to gape and when she realized how creepy she must have looked, she brought her attention back to her phone and texted Reese.

YOUR BEST FRIEND JUST TOOK OFF HER SHIRT IN FRONT OF ME
LIKE FULL ON NAKED

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING

BECAUSE YOUR BEST FRIEND WAS JUST NUDE
HAS SHE EVER DONE THAT IN FRONT OF YOU?

A MILLION OF TIMES
SHE'S GOT GREAT KNOCKERS RIGHT
LIKE I WOULD'VE LOVED TO HAVE THOSE TITS IN MY MOUTH BACK IN THE DAY