VII

Warnings: a bit sad

11:30am
Tom Holland:
so do you get to travel often?

me:
Sort of. No where too exciting though.

Tom Holland:
Have you been out of the country?

me:
Nope.

Tom Holland:
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?

me:
Greece.

Tom Holland:
Oooh good one!

5:15pm
Tom Holland:
Are you alright, Y/N? You don't seem like your usual cheery self.

me:
I'm fine.

10:07pm
Tom Holland:
Did I say or do something wrong?

me:
No, it's nothing you did or said.

Tom Holland:
What's wrong? You can talk to me.

me:
Why did you keep texting me after you realized you had the wrong number? Why do you keep trying to get to know me when nothing at all would come of it?

Tom Holland:
That's a bit rude, yeah? Considering you have also messaged me and replied.

Tom Holland:
Is it so wrong to want a friend? Someone who isn't in it for all the wrong reasons?

me:
You sayin you get lonely? Kind of hard to believe. Especially if you are Tom Holland, or whatever.

Tom Holland:
Is this a self-destructive moment you're having right now? Should I just give you space for a few days?

Tom Holland:
Everyone has bad days, Y/N. But don't push the people who care for you away when they're trying to help.

me:
Yeah, because you actually care about me.

3:01am
Tom Holland:
Everyone gets sad, it's how you handle it that matters. I don't know if you have any outlets or any type, but they're useful. A mate of mine goes on a hike or a run, and I like to call my mum. She always seems to make everything better. Sometimes I get homesick, and when I do - I like to sit in bed at night and go through an old photo album that I bring with me everywhere. There are photos of my family, some odd 300 of them and the book is about to give. But when I get homesick I take out a photo, grab a pen and write a letter to whoever on the back of it. Sometimes I reread them, but I never mail them out. Find an outlet, Princess. It'll do you some good.