n.m [ 🌙 ] love island.

you walk in on noel and cody making a love island video and you can't help but take the piss out of them both

i heard noel and cody basically screeching from the other room as they introduced their love island series. they don't know what silence is, that's all there is too it. i quietly opened the door and began to watch them trying to not laugh.
"welcome back to love island!" cody shouted in a british sounding voice.
i cringed at the sound, noel turned around and gave me a death stare, which meant, fuck off y/n.
"today's episode codell finally gets that good soft dick." cody continued as he began to laugh.
"i'm go have piss real quick." noel said as he chuckled as he walked towards the door where i hid behind.
"have fun." cody chucked still putting on his awful british accent.
noel shut the door and looked me dead in the eyes. "stop pissing about." noel whined clearly a bit annoyed.
"i mean i'm pissing about." i said, innocence lacing my voice.
"y/n just leave us alone for at least thirty minutes, i'll make the time up for you." noel weakly smiled.
"i'm just fucking with you it's fine." i lightly laughed but inside i was upset about something that he was oblivious too, i just couldn't tell him i liked him. he nodded at me before walking back into the room to film the video with cody. out of everyone i knew only one person knew i liked noel and that was cody, and he just thought i should tell him all he does is drop hints at noel that i like him and it's just awkward.
i'm an over thinker and this is me over thinking, again. it's not even something to stress about yet i'll find a reason to worry about it and waste all my energy on it.
"oh fuck off!" cody shouted making me jump. "the camera has decided to fucking die!" cody continued to complain.
shortly after that, noel cody walked out the room evidently annoyed by the mishap.
"that's so fucking lame." cody complained.
"chill out." i glared, i was quite annoyed as well for stupid reasons.
"why are you annoyed?" noel asked, raising an eyebrow.
"because she likes you!" cody squeaked before running off, leaving me standing there looking ridiculous.
"that's cute." noel smiled.
"shut up." i blushed.
"how about we call off filming for today and i take you out."