n.m [ ⛈ ] stripper.

you're
a stripper, aight that's all i've got to say. [im finna piss myself writing this but i song inspired me]

the bright lights and loud music blasting throughout the club would annoy some but i was use to it, this was my job after all.
i walked out in extremely short black shorts that unfortunately went up my ass, i'm gonna say it how it is, and a black lacey crop top which barely covered me.
the men and some women cheered in excitement as i walked towards the pole, money was already being thrown at me. before i get to stripping i usually look at the people in the audience so i have an idea with who i'm working with. my eyes locked with a man who had dark brown hair and tanned. oh, i know him. cringing at the fact the guy i used to hate in high school was watching me be extremely sexual, i began to strip, firstly, removing my shorts which had a black tiny thong underneath.
"come on baby girl, you're usually better at this!" liam, my best friend, shouted. liam was my biggest motivator, he got me going and ready too put on a show.
i locked up the pole, remaining eye contact with the audience but soon the eye contact remained with someone else.
i started to dance slowly and to the beat of the song which had extremely explicit lyrics.
suddenly, i took a step back and was sick all over the stage. my cheeks went red in embarrassment as the crowd got shocked and jumped back in disgust. i was the best in the club and then this shit happens. what the actual fuck.
liam got up on the stage and told everyone to fuck off which meant to leave. the guy from high school i disliked, noel, joined us on stage, of course liam invited him.
me and noel had a brief relationship in high school, it was short but when it ended, it ended badly. it was my fault, i left and never told him and came back months later completely ignoring him, he became angry about this and started spreading rumours about me and i got hurt. we were both too blame.
noel knew it was me as soon as he looked at me but didn't say anything.
"y/n, oh baby, are you okay?" liam asked as worry laced his usually perky voice. his platinum blonde hair fell in his brown eyes.
"i'm fine, i'm just not feeling the best." i weakly smiled but still grossed out by my own sick on the shiny stage.
"well, you remember noel? here he is, i brought him around and i knew you two were close friends back in the day so i thought why not." liam giggled before shouting at cleaners. "get a fucking mop and clothes for my number one attraction!"
"hey y/n, nice to see you not running away for once." noel glared, putting on a fake smile.
"don't get use to it." i falsely smiled back.
"you haven't changed much then." noel chuckled.
"you not gonna make shit up about me in front of my best friend?" i questioned innocently.
the cleaners ran over and began to mop up the floor nearly tripping me up. noel laughed.
"i didn't have to come here." noel sighed.
"i didn't ask you to come." i glared.
"guys! quit bickering. let's get you changed, beautiful." liam smiled, grasping my hand gently and taking me backstage to my dressing room.
"you and noel have a lot of sexual tension." liam smirked, going through my clothes that were scattered all around the room.
"i'm good, thanks." i scoffed, folding my arms across my chest. "he acts like he's interested just so he can fuck you over." i continued, rolling my eyes.
liam tried his best to smile without showing how something is gonna happen but i knew.
"liam what's wrong?"
"noel wants a lap dance and i agreed to you doing it, he offered a lot of money." liam quickly said looking guilty.
"liam, what the actual fuck? you can't just try and sell me off like a fucking object, i never needed to help you with your stupid fucking strip club." i ranted angrily but inside i was hurt, it was like what happened in high school. noel had told everyone that he payed me to have sex with him, it hurt me a lot but he said it because he was hurt but there was still no reason good enough for him to say that.
i got dressed up and made myself look real pretty, i'm losing my dignity through doing this but it's how it's going to be now.
i walked over to noel and sat on his lap.
"i'm sorry." noel spoke interrupting me from continuing the act i was going to perform.
"for?" i asked but i knew why he was sorry.
"for being a shit boyfriend in high school, i was actually a dick head, y/n. i just took shit too far." noel frowned, clearly uninterested in the lap dance, he just wanted too talk.
"it's fine..." i shrugged.
"it's not."
"i'd rather not talk about that shit, you asked for a lap dance, not to talk." i glared, getting up walking off and slamming the door behind me.