Oh god

Edwards pov

Bold- peoples thoughts

We were looking at Lucinda when she came in.
Rose was thinking wow she is pretty. I didn't need to be Jasper to feel her jealousy. Emmet was thinking woah not what I was expecting. Jasper was thinking so she's my niece, she's grown up so much. Alice was thinking why didn't I see her coming. Clearly annoyed at herself and Ness was thinking is that my twin?!

"So she's my niece?" Emmett asked breaking the silence.
"Yeah Emmett She is" Bella answered.
"I regret giving her up" I said regretfully.
"We can't turn back time now though sadly." Rose said sadly.
"Well she's definitely like Emmett" Jasper spoke amused.
"Heck yeah!" Emmett squealed. 
We of course all laughed.

"Oh no" Alice said which made us worried. She just looked up at Lucinda with a girl at the bin, I think her names Lizzy or Libby?
"We're too late." Alice said
"What's going on AuntyAlice?" Ness asked curiously.
"Well the police are coming soon" is all Alice said before looking back up, making us all extremely confused.

"Sorry Libby it's just I don't really want to sit with a two faced bitch when I'm happy with my friends. Bye" we heard Lucinda say to the girl before turning to go. That's not too bad, right? Just as she was about to walk away the girl grabbed her arm. Out of the corner of my eye I saw jasper looking towards me, so I read his thoughts. Edward she's fuming jasper warned me. I gave a slight nod in thanks and continued watching.
"Listen you've got five seconds to get of off me." Lucinda warned. Fair enough though, this girl wouldn't get of off her. Who wouldn't be angry?
"What are you gonna do then." The girl asked in a voice that was meant to sound scary but just sounded stupid. All of my family laughed quietly at that but soon stopped when we heard what Lucinda said next.
"I warned you. Remember that"

After she said that she grabbed the girls hair and pulled her outside, of course everyone followed to see what was happening. Woah she's a fighter Emmett thought amused. When I got outside I was horrified by what I was seeing, Lucinda punched the girl in the jaw and knocked her out cold.

"LUCINDA GET TO MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!" Came a sudden shout of the principal from right behind us.

When she went into the office everyone but Alice stared at each other in shock.
"What has happened to her?" Rose asked sounding to shocked to speak.
"She's definitely like her uncle Emmett" jasper added amused.
"What is wrong with her?" Ness asked.
"What was she thinking?" Bella asked shocked.
"Wow that was a quick fight, I was honestly hoping for more." Emmett said calmly.
"Really Emmett?" Me, Rose, Jazz, Ness and Bella asked at the same time.
"Don't worry Emmett there will be more." Alice said sounding worried.

Before we could ask her the chief of police walked past us and into the office. All of us were shocked, especially when Lucinda walked out with the chief like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Doesn't this bring back some memories?" She asked the chief. How many times has she been arrested and what for?
"Well yes, I've had you in here quite a lot haven't I?" Oh god what is she like?
"Yep" she agreed
We were brought out of our silence by Emmetts booming laughter.
"Omg..that..was..hil..arious!" Emmett Said in between laughter.
"Alice what's going to happen now?" Bella asked Alice clearly worried about her other daughter.
"Don't worry about her she'll stay in prison for the night and make friends with some drunk people, that's all" Alice spoke calmly.
"We need to speak to Carlisle." I said and everyone agreed.

At the Cullen house

"Hello, what are you doing home so early?" Esme asked curiously as we all walked in an hour early.
"Grandma we found her!" Ness exclaimed obviously excited.
"Who?" Esme asked confused.
"We found my daughter, we found Lucinda!" Bella shouted happy but worried.
"Oh What is she like, is she pretty?" Esme rambled.
"That's why were here she's trouble." I said with sadness in my voice.
"What do you mean?" Esme asked.
"We'll explain it to you and Carlisle together, where is he?" I asked.
"He should be home any second." Alice unformed us.
"Thank you Alice" I thanked. Things would be a lot harder without Alice here.

When Carlisle got we were all either apprehensive or excited. (Emmett only) how was he going to feel about how his other grandchild is living her life? Will he be angry at us for leaving her? Who knows?

"Hello how was your day at work?" I ask politely.
"Fine, thank you Edward." He replied.
"Family meeting!" Emmett suddenly screamed, making everyone jump.
"Ok, what is this about?" Carlisle asked once we were all sat at the table.
"Well today While we were on the way to school I smelt a familiar scent, it was Lucinda, Carlisle. I smelt my daughters scent. After all of this time, she's finally in the same place as us at the same time! Anyway, I told everyone and they were obviously surprised. We hoped that she was going to come to school with us and she did, but she isn't what I thought she was going to be like. She walked into our English class 40 minutes late and when the teacher asked why she was late she cussed at him, screamed at him and insulted the office lady before sitting down. Then, at lunch a girl grabbed her arm, so she pulled her hair turned her round and hit her making her collapse. After all of that she got arrested. The chief was talking to her and it seems like she has been arrested ALOT before."
"Wow" was all Carlisle and Esme said. They were understandably confused. How did this happen? Who let this happen? Who was she raised by?
"Carlisle what are we going to do?" Bella asked him helplessly.
"You need to get close to her and hopefully change her ways, maybe we can even tell her about you being her parents!" Carlisle said with a bit of excitement in his voice.
"Okay, we can do this" Rose said trying to convince herself.