New family

Lucindas pov

It's finally lunch! Omg today is going sooo slowly. Anyway, when I got into lunch I saw the stalkers motioning me over to their table and me being me I walked over. Worse decision of my life.

"Hey Lucy." Ness says
"Hi Ness" I sat back
"So that fight a couple of days ago what was that fight about?" Edward asked causing me to burst out laughing.
"What's so funny?" Edward asked me.
"Her face." I said whilst still laughing.
"What do you mean?" Edward asked me when I had stopped laughing.
"Did you not see her face after I punched her?" I asked biting my lip so that I don't start laughing again.
"It's not funny Lucy" He said frowning a bit.
"I found it funny." I replied.
"Hey, Emmett did you find it funny?" I asked him, raising my eyebrow. He looks chill.
"Yeah!" He shouted getting some disapproving looks from his family.
"Bye got to go." I told them as the bell rang.

It was half way through math when someone came in telling me that I had to go to the office.
"Hello Lucy" the office lady said to me.
"Hey" I say back.
"Sorry but your old adoptive mother has been put in prison so you have to go to a new foster home." What the?
"Ok do they live in forks?" I asked not worried about Mel since she's been in before she adopted me and been fine.
"Yeah you'll leave after you've collected your things." She told me.

When I got home I packed everything. First my room needed to be packed and then my bathroom. After I had done I had 5 boxes of stuff. It was around 5:15 pm when I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey who are you?" I asked the two people standing at the door cautiously. One of them looked maternal and the other looked somewhat serious.
"We are Esme and Carlisle, your new foster parents." Esme told me. Great they look like fun. (Note the sarcasm.)
"Okay cool I'm ready when you are."

When we got to the house I was dying to get out of the car. That was the most awkward car ride of my life, they kept asking me questions about my self. I know they're my foster parents and all but jeez how much do they need to know about me?

"Great" I mumbled sarcastically as I saw who was living here. The cullens.
"Hey you cheered up yet?" I asked Edward when I saw him.
"What do you mean?" You asked me suspiciously.
"Did you not hear yourself at lunch?" I asked him.
"Yeah sure" he said probably realising that it would be easier to just agree with me.

After that not much happened I got showed up to my room and unpacked. When I was done I had a shower and got ready for bed that was it.

Edwards pov

"Carlisle why is she here?" Rose asked sounding excited and nervous.
"Umm well her ex adoptive mother got put in prison so we are her new foster parents." Carlisle told us while rubbing his neck showing that he was uncomfortable.
"What for?" Bella asked.
"She robbed a lot of stuff from the mall." Carlisle told us.
"What was she on about earlier?" Esme asked me.
"I asked her what that fight was about and I guess she got a bit offended." I said back to her.
"Ok" Esme said expecting it to be something more.