The Cullens

Lucy's pov

The next day I woke up at 6:00am. I might be on time for school today. Maybe. Anyway, when I woke up I got into the shower and relaxed. I stayed in there for around thirty minutes when I realised that the shower water was starting to get cold. First I did my hair in a cute trench braid and then got changed into a white long sleeved T-shirt, some dungarees, some Adidas shoes and put on my jewellery. I did my usual makeup today.

When I was finished getting
  ready I went downstairs to grab some cereal, but when I got down there I froze. In my kitchen stood all of the new kids. I turned to Melanie clearly annoyed.

"Melanie what are they doing here?" I asked trying to calm myself down. What are they doing in my kitchen?
"I don't know, they said that they were here for you so I let them in." Melanie stated like it was was obvious.
"Ok, Melanie I'm going to tell you this one more time. If it isn't Lacey, Matt, Jonas or Steph don't let them in!" This has happened before. Boys that had a thing for me would stalk me home and Melanie would just let them in like she knew them.
"Ok, sorry Lucy." Melanie apologises.
"It's ok Mel, I've got to go but I'll see you later."
I tell her before walking downstairs.

"Hello what are you doing in my house?" I ask the cullens when I get down stairs.
"We were wondering if we could drive you to school?" The pixie asks.
"Ok sure."

When we got into the car I realised how awkward this was. I was in a car with a load of people that I don't know.
"Sorry we should of introduced ourselves." The bronze haired one says as if reading my thoughts.
"Yeah you probably should of considering you came into my house this morning." I say more to myself then them.
"Ok so I'm Edward and this is Bella." Edward tells me pointing to a woman with brown hair.
"I'm Rosalie and this is Emmett" the prettiest one says pointing to the buff one.
"I'm Alice and this is jasper." The pixie one says pointing to the blonde one.
"Perky aren't ya" I state making everyone chuckle.
"I'm Renesmee" the last one tells me. I think I've met her before, I reconise her but I'm not sure where from.
"Have we met before?" I ask her making everyone look at me in shock and hope.
"I don't think so" she replies too quickly witch makes me suspicious.

"Thank god" i mumble under my breath as we get to school. I quickly jump out but before I can keep walking I hear some one clear their throat behind me.
"Bye!" I shout before going to meet up with my friends. That family is very weird.