.butterflies.

HERE IS A LONG OVERDUE GIFT FOR THIS TOTAL BABIE!!! IM SUPER GLAD WE'RE FRIENDS AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS!

○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

Polar opposites attract. That was how the saying went, right? A relationship relied on the differences between two people and not their similarities. When two minds are too similar then things get boring and stagnant and overall unsatisfying. Dating someone requires diversity; challenges to overcome and separate opinions on the same issue.

Well, if that was the case then these two must be a match made in heaven.

"SILO YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Was the very first thing the tired male heard as soon as he stepped into the house. A heavy sigh forced itself through his body and an eye roll made his black eyes glare up at the ceiling. Getting lectured over something dumb wasn't even close to being on his to-do list for the night. Not a word left him as he listened to Jax's light footsteps make their way down the stairs. He knew that he was probably trying to stomp, but considering how small and ultimately delicate he was it was hard for him to make the noise threatening.

By the time his boyfriend found himself in the living room Silo was standing near the couch, undoing his belt and loosening up certain parts of his attire so he could be more comfortable. Clearly he wasn't going to be allowed the chance to change anytime soon so might as well get situated. "My day was lovely, sweetheart. How kind of you to ask." He deadpanned while bringing his gaze up to Jax. The cat hybrid was absolutely fuming. His ears were reared back in a way that told him that he was in for a long one and his pale face was twisted up in a scowl.

"Oh, shut up you bozo." Jax spat, planting his fists on his hips. Before Silo could have a chance to even begin being offended by that he was letting his mouth run wild. "Last night I very clearly told you something. Do you remember? Or are those dumb fluffy ears just for show??"

Harsh. Whatever Silo had done must have been particularly bad if he was already throwing the insults around. Even so, the taller man's stony face remained unmoved. He stared down at the other with an unreadable expression, waiting for him to hurry up and get to the chase. When he didn't get an answer right away Jax gave up on waiting for one.

There was a childish stamp of his foot that marked the beginning on his next sentence. "My shampoo! I told you to not use it!! And I know you heard me because you were all," here Jax took a step to the side and put on an exaggerated grouchy face, "'Whatever babe, I don't care about your stupid shampoo.' And then I was like," another quick and wordless beat as he returned to his original position and spoke in his own voice, "'I'm serious Silo! I'm almost out and if you use it I'll beat your hairy ass!!'" Apparently satisfied with his performance and believing that he got his point across, he glared pointedly at Silo to give him a chance to respond.

Instead of attempting to match his vigor, Silo had to suppress another long sigh while running a hand through his thick hair that had just been released from its small bun. "I didn't use it Jax." He said flatly. And that was the end of that.

"You're a fucking liar!!" Jax countered immediately. Suddenly he surged forward so he could jab an accusing finger into his chest. "It was empty this morning Silo! EMPTY! And I don't have any money right now so I couldn't go out and buy more! My hair is disgusting now Silo! Look!" To emphasize his point he grabbed a chunk of his mildly greasy hair and held it out for Silo to see. Normally, the victimized male would have already snapped back at him in some sort of way. Especially if work had been especially irritating. Then he would make an incredibly good point that would completely refute Jax's stupid accusations, and afterwards they would make up and make out then go to bed. It was what Jax was expecting because of how often they did this. However, Silo wasn't like him. He couldn't keep up his energy throughout an entire day and be ready to tear him to shreds in a petty argument whenever he pleased. The guy was an introvert. He got drained easily whenever he was out in public for too long. And today felt like it had been really, really long.