.choking hazard.

____tree____ yes this was inspired by us bullying each other and no i do not regret anything

not even gonna explain bc u already know EXACTLY what this is

(p.s. there's probably gonna be a million typos bc i only really worked on this at like 3am each night but i am not going to bother fixing most of them)

○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

If there was one thing Jax could say his boyfriend was, the answer was undoubtedly "stubborn as all hell." Virtually nothing was enough to make him change his mind once it was set on something. He had no problem with saying no and turning down all kinds of offers simply because he doesn't want to accept them. Nobody has ever had any luck in persuading him. Well, nobody except for Jax of course. Doing it had been tough— especially those first few times in which Silo actually stood a chance against the love of his life— but when you're a cute boy with massive powers in that category it quickly becomes no big deal. That was perfect for Jax because he was a man that made a lot of requests. Specifically for new ways he wanted the other to torture him in bed.

Their styles couldn't be anymore different and, for the most part, Jax would try to respect that. Silo was a normal being while he was a horny beast that needed a dick inside of him 24/7. Unfortunate, but he made sure to be understanding of the fact that Silo just wasn't in the mood roughly eighty five percent of the time that he was. When Silo did feel like entertaining him, though, Jax always tried to take full advantage of the opportunity. And that's where his useful role as the brat that he had fallen for came into play.

So tonight they were getting into something different. Something incredibly new to who had to be the world's cuddliest and most affectionate bear. Something that Jax couldn't get out of the back of his mind ever since he first saw him. Thus here they were in Silo's room with said male struggling to keep his cool while Jax clogged his own throat with his cock. As expected of such a large hybrid, he was huge. Much bigger than Jax's petite body should be able to handle. But if anyone thought that he wasn't going to try then they were seriously underestimating how absolutely desperate he was all the time.

"H-Hey, slow down-!" Silo pressed out in between his quiet pants for air, staring down at his partner through hooded eyes. To tell the truth, he knew that attempting to be careful was useless when Jax got like this yet he still got incredibly worried each time. Lord knows how much he would hurt himself if he didn't at least try to somewhat control him. With that being said it was no surprise to him that Jax completely ignored his warning and only continued to do one of the few things that he actually knew how to do well. As embarrassing as it was, even someone as conservative as Silo had to admit that Jax was absolutely amazing at these things. It almost made him feel bad for not wanting to do this more often. Almost.

Down below the cat hybrid was taking him in like his life depended on it. Sure, he didn't totally mind that Silo was incredibly vanilla and didn't have the sex drive of a 15 year old boy going through puberty like he did. But, god, did he miss being able to go wild without having to endure a lame lecture afterwards. This time Silo had promised that they could do whatever they wanted to make up for his lack of enthusiasm over this department. Jax was prepared to take that promise and run with it as far as he possibly could. So when Silo started trying to push his head up the more he forced his length into his mouth all he had to do was bat his pretty little eyes at him to make the male stop to stay true to his word. He knew how much he hated breaking promises. Silo limited himself to tugging on his fluffy white locks which, unfortunately, just added on to the adrenaline flooding through Jax's brain.