The Truth

Hey guys so while I'm writing this I'm listening to music so it might be confusing.

(Winter's POV)

Winter was sleeping when he had a dream but it wasn't normal ex- queen Scarlet was in it. "Hello prince Winter of the Icewings." "What do you want." "I just wanted to say your sibling is alive and if you kill the Dragonets Of Destiny I will return him." "No way my girl friend won't like me anymore!" "Then I will kill your brother and your girlfriend." Then everything went black and Winter woke up. Winter headed over to Moons bed and woke her up. "What do you need winter?" "Moon I need to warn that ex-Queen Scarlet visited me in my dream and said my brother was alive and that she would give him back if I killed the Dragonets Of Destiny. Don't worry I said no but now she's coming for you and she's going to kill you." Moon imediately had a worried look on her face he could tell she knew he wasn't kidding. "We need to tell the Dragonets Of Destiny right now." Winter and Moon ran to the Dragonets of Destiny's cave's. When they got to Clay's cave they woke him up. "Huh whats going on?" "Clay we have a problem. Ex-Queen Scarlet visited me in a dream and told me to kill you guys but I turned her down so now she's going to kill Moon." Winter said trying hard to stay calm. "What Scarlet is still alive! This is not good. Moon would you like to drop out or stay since you are in danger?" "Umm as long as Winter is willing to protect me I'm willing to stay." I'll protect you Moon I promise." Winter said when Clay had to go and bang the gong. Winter and Moon went to breakfast when Icicle came out and hit Moon hard on the head and Winter tackled and knocked Icicle out.

(Moon's POV)

When Moon woke up she realized she she was in the healing room then saw Winter sitting by her with realif on his face. "Winter why aren't you in class?" "They said that I could protect you if I wanted so they have me keeping an eye on you." "Thanks Winter." Moon said hugging him then Moon went back to sleep since she was tired. The next time Moon woke up she and Winter went back to their cave and cuddled. They both decided that they should let Moon recover from yesterday's event with Icicle.

Hey guys just wanted to say hope you enjoyed the chapter it took me 1 hour to think what happens. Bye for now.