Life Is Painful

Hey guys so it might take awhile for me to write this so yeah have fun reading. On to the story I guess.

(Moon's POV)

Moon was finally home and saw that Morrowseer wasn't there she asked why he wasn't there apparently he went back to the Volcano so he wouldn't remember all the bad times with Secretkeeper. When Moon was about to go to sleep a letter came in the mail. It said. Dear. Moon
I can't believe that my parents aren't mad at you for killing my sister. As it turns out she was just passed out I thought she was dead. Anyway how's it been going it feels like it's been forever since we've seen each other but really it's only been 4 hours.

Love, Winter

Moon was happy that she hadn't killed Icicle but in a way she is surprised that she survived the battle. Moon decided to write back. Dear, Winter

At least your sister is alive and hopefully your parents don't get angry if they find out about us. Which by the way you talk about them my money's on them flipping out. I love you Winter and can't wait to see you tomorrow hopefully your parents just think you'll be going hunting. Till tomorrow I will have to wait awhile to see you. Can't wait to see you Winter I love you.

Love, Moon

*There we go perfect.* Moon thought to herself Secretkeeper didn't know Moon had a boyfriend so she tried to keep it a secret which was easy being the only one that can read minds. Moon had to sneak the letter into the mail basket by the house. Moon couldn't wait to see Winter when he heard someone outside the window. Moon was confused on why it sounded like a dragons running into trees it sounded like ten dragons crashing through the trees so she was worried. Just as Moon looked out the window she was knocked out and felt cold. A while later Moon woke up in a small cell and it was freezing. "Well well well look what we caught today a Nightwing well you'll wish you weren't in love with the prince if you look to your left you will see him." Moon looked to her left and saw Winter passed out so Moon went over to him and got warmer since he was the warmest think that could keep her alive. Just then Winter woke up. " Where am I? Moon is that you?" "Yes Winter it's me." Just then an alarm went off the jails under attack a prisoner shouted to their left Moon I am here to save you Queen Glory said as she threw a rope down the hole and both Moon and Winter climbed up the rope and Glory looked confused and both Winter and Moon took off and we're on their way and Glory was close behind.

Hey guys thanks for staying with me during writing the story and hope you guys have been enjoying the story you guys have been keeping me going. Bye for now.