chapter 3

P.O.V. Emily

i woke up at 10:00 am which is not usual. if i don't have school i normally wake up at noon. well let's get this day started. when i came downstairs i saw my mum and sister in the kitchen. they were just talking about some random stuff. when i walked in they both looked at me.

"what's up guys. is there something wrong?" i asked with a weird look on my face
"oh no honey. it's just the fact that the new neighbour did that yesterday. isn't that kinda weird and creepy."  my mum said to me seriously.
"well it is kinda weird but i don't ccare. nothing happened so everything is fine." i said a little annoyed.
"Emily. just a small question. was he cute?"my siister asked
"ugh he was a good-looking guy. happy now?" 
"yeah." she replied with a huge smile on her face.

as soon as she said that i walked over to the sink to grab myself some water. why wanted they to know all this stuff. well let's just forget about it and continue with my day. 

after i ate breakfast i went outside. i was grabbing my bike to go to Sarah. just when i wanted to leave i saw that guy again. the guy i saw yesterday in Seans house. i still hadn't found out who he was. i was too shy to ask so i just cycled away. 

whe i arrived at Sarah's house i knocked on the door/ when the door opened i didn't see Sarah standing there. it was her mum.

"hey Emily. how are you."she said with a nice voice.
ï'm good thanks for asking. is Sarah home?" 
"oh didn't she tell you?"
"tell me what?"
"well she met this new girl and they are hanging out at the moment".
"oh ehh well i think i should go then".
"well it was nice to talk to you Emily".
"yes it was great to see you again".

i left Sarah's house. why didn't she tell me about this new friend. well then i'll go home again. damn it is only the first day of summer and i'm already bored. didn't see that one coming. you may think why i wouldn't all anyone else to hang out but i don't really haev someone else. Sarah and i have been friends for 10 years now. to be honest she is my only friend. it sounds really sad but it isn't. i'm used to it by now.

when i came home Sean was standing outside
"hey Emily. what's up>"
"nothing much. just went to my friens house but she isn't home so now i'm just well i'm just doing nothing". i said kindaa annoyed.
"oh that sucks. why isn't she home?"
"well she met a new friend so she is hanging out with her". 
"wait what's the name of the new girl?"he asked curious.
"i honestly don't know. why?"
"well i may know her?"he said with a huge smile on his face
"i'll ask her later today. gotta go now. nice to talk to you again Sean. see ya!"

as soon as i said that i went inside.well because Sarah is busy right now i'm just gonna swim in our pool. yeah we have a pool and no we aren't rich.

after a while my phone started ringing. it was Sarah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah: hey Emily sorry that i waasn't home. i should've told you.
Emily: it ain't a big deal. well how was your day.
Sarah: it was great. i hung out with this new girl. she is really nice. you should aslo meet her. you would lover her.
Emily: nice. what's her name?
Sarah: her name is Aaliyah.
Emily: that's a nice name. well maybe we could hang out tomorrow. if Aaliyah wants she can also come.
Sarah; that sounds great. i'll ask her
Emily: great well i've got to go. i'll hear if you 2 wanna hang out tomorrow.
Sarah: yeah i'll let you know.
Emily: amazing. 
Sarah: byeee
Emily: bye Sarah 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay so her name is Aaliyah. that's a cute name if i'm honest. hopefully she is nice because that would mean that i might have 2 friends after tomorrow. damn i think about it like that then it sounds really sad. i don't care. this is my life.