chapter 5

P.O.V. Emily

when i came home my mum dad and sister were already sitting at the dinner table. they looked up and saw me. i knewi had to be home by 4:30pm so i also know that there would come a conversation. when i sat down they just looked at me. no one said anything till after dinner. i was walking in the direction of my roomm when i got called back.

"so tell me. did you have fun?" my mum asked curiously. i looked at her confused but then decided to answer the question.
"yeah it was great. Aaliyah is really nice." 
"well that's great. next time just be home in time okay?" she asked calmly
"sure mum. sorry for being late." after that i just ran upstairs to my room. i was so confused. why weren't they mad. what happened? well just forget it and enjoy that they weren't mad. when i pulled my phone out of my pocket there also fell a note out of my pocket. it was the number of Finneas. i didn't know what to do so i just started texting him.

Emily: hey Finnieas, it's me Emily from the park you know. i just thought why not text you so yeah. now you have my number as well. 

i instantly regreted the message i send. it sounded so dumb but you know what i shouldn't care about that. we'll see what his response will be. i opened insagram and looked at some pictures there. as i was scrolling through the pictures i saw a notification pop up on my screen. it was Finneas. 

Finneas: oh hey. how are you.
Emily: i.m great thanks for asking. how about you?
Finneas: yeah i.m great. so you want guitar lessons from me?
Emily: sure. i mean you're damn good at it so yeah. i'd love to learn all your tricks.
Finneas: that/s awesome. you have time tomorrow?
i honestly didn't know what to say. he was so excited that i just replied with sure. 
Finneas: that's great. around 1pm or something.
Emily: yeah that's amazing. well see you tomorrow.
Finneas: he dork could you also send me your adress otherwise it will be hard to find you hahaha
Emily: oh yeah of course. it's Marshallstreet 36 
Finneas: well see you tomorrow x
Emily: yeah see ya x

i couldn't believe what just happened. tomorrow he'll come and teach me guitar. i actually know a lot about it but that doesn't matter. i was laying on my bed. just as i fell asleep the doorbell rang. i wakled downstairs and saw Sean standing there. i was kinda confused but i tried to hide that.

"hey i didn't expect you to come" i said as normal as possible.
"yeah i know. olkay listen my brother needs some help with computer stuff and i heard that you are really good at that so i was wondering if you could might help him?"he asked really nie
"yeah sure. i'll be there in 5 minutes". 
|"okay thank you so much Emily". he said with a huge smile. 

when i closed the door i grabbe some things i tought it might need. as soon as i had my stuff and walked outside to their house. Sean was already waiting for me outside. 

"hey come in" he said really happy.
"thanks". 
"so here he is. good luch guys" afther that Sean left
as soon as the guy turned around i knew who he was. i was so in shock that i couldn't say or move.
"hey thanks for coming. i;m Dean. nice to meet you"
he is the one and only Dean Lewis. i couldn't believe my eyes. was Dean Lewis really sitting in front of me. i was so confused that the only thing that could coe out of my mouth was "h-hey"
"are you okay?"he asked really nice.
"yeah it's just. well i'm confused. i'm a huge music lover and the one and only Dean Lewis is sitting in front of me. it's hard to proccess that" i said kinda nervous
"didn't Sean tell you? well yes that's me. nice to meet you"
"it's great to meet you too Dean"

after this awkward conversation i helped him with his problem. when it was all ficed we talked a bit more and then i left. this was confusing me. Dean Lewis is my neighbour. that's the crazziets thing i've ever said. i still can't believe that this is real. waht an amazing day.