Vilkas x Reader ~Fluff~

Wow, have I already gone passed the 100 mark for parts? :D

Also more Vilkas oneshots are on the way!

Also I'm in a lot of pain, so this might be the only update today. (I went to a party yesterday celebrating my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary, and decided to hang out with my cousins, and played basketball with them, well,...I had fun with that, but, two maybe three hours of exercise + next day = PAIN)

It was a snowy day in Whiterun. I was cuddled up in my room, reading a book about Daedric Princes on my bed, a steaming cup of cocoa on my table, filling the normally maple-scented room with chocolate. I flipped a page, not hearing the soft knocking on my wooden door. My door opened, and I didn't notice.  Once the door opened, a tall guy with black hair stood there.

"Y/n." I didn't look up. Vilkas felt mischievous, turned into his werewolf form, and howled loudly. I still didn't know. Vilkas growled, frustrated. he then ran to my bed, which by the way was across my room from my door, whacking the book out of my hands and jumped on me, making me fall back on the bed.

"Um....Vilkas,.....Hi...." I could sense it was Vilkas, mostly because I was a werewolf as well. He grinned, baring his sharp teeth. He turned back to normal, then smiled. he was hovering above me. I blushed slightly.

"Hi, Y/n. It's about time you stopped reading that dusty, old book." I frowned.

"Hey! Daedric Princes are awesome!" I yelled. Vilkas chuckled softly. He got off of me, then sat near my pillow mountain. (Well, more like he was laying on my pillow mountain)

"So, what did the little puppy need?" I asked Vilkas, who was staring at my wolf shaped pillow, then stroked it softly, making me shudder a little by looking at slow movements of his fingers on the soft fabric. He saw me shudder and glanced at me with those gorgeous blue orbs of his. 

"I saw that." He smirked. I shook more, trying to fool him. "No,..no, you didn't. I'm just cold, that's all!" He saw my hot cocoa, still steaming.

"You shouldn't be. Your hot chocolate is still hot." He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes at him and got a little closer to him. I was now sitting next to his feet.

"So, I ask again, what do you need?" Vilkas smiled a little more.

"Just to hang out with you. My icebrain of a brother is out doing some work. Aela scares me. Ria just talks about hunting all day. You seem like you'd be fun to hang out with." I blushed slightly, then breathed heavily, trying to fool him again.

"What? Are you now hot? Your face is so red." He teased me while sitting up. He threw the wolf pillow at my face, causing me to jump and squeal. I caught it and glared, throwing it back, except hard. It hit him in the face, and I laughed.

"Ha!" I laughed. Vilkas smirked, then growled lowly. He crawled over to me with the pillow in his hand. When I was too busy laughing, he whacked me with the pillow, making me lose my balance on the bed, then fell to the edge. I was sliding off quickly, but right when I was about to fall off and hit the hard floor, Vilkas grabbed my ankle, pulling me up. He looked like he was proud, but also sorry.

"Um,...thank you?" I replied to all of that. He suddenly got close to me, nearly crawling on top of me. He aggressively grabbed my wrist, harshly, but not too harshly, pulled me to his chest. He laid back on Mount Pillow Fluff ((Ha, get it? Because it's a fluffshot? Okay,...I'll leave...sorry...)), stroking my hair slowly, making me shudder. He let out a rough chuckle.

"I knew it. It was because of me." He said. I gave him a weird look.

"What?" He gave me a biggggg smirk. 

"You love it when I slowly touch something, dragging my fingertips across the material. It makes you shudder." My face went red.

"I SAID I WAS COLD!" I yelled. He kept the same smirk, then cupped my face in his cold hands, slowly, so ever slowly dragging his fingertips down my cheeks, rubbing my cheeks with his thumb softly. I shuddered and let out a quivering sigh.  He brought me closer, then noticed I was wearing a tank top. He smirked some more if possible, then slowly dragged his fingers down my chin, then my neck, then even more slowly down my shoulders, then stopping at my hands. He held them gently. I shuddered more, then smiled widely, trying to hide my smile, I looked away.

"Don't look away from me. I want to see your gorgeous smile." He whispered. I looked at him, blushing.

"You really think...I'm....gorgeous?" I asked him. He gave me a wolfish grin, then kissed me. I kissed back, relaxing on his chest. He pulled back, smiling more.

"You're the most gorgeous thing I've ever laid eyes on, dear."

"Dear..?!" 

"Love."

"LOVE!?"

"My wolf pup."

"WOLF BABIES?!"

"....Okay, can you stop repeating-"

"WOW! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LOVED ME THAT MUCH!"

"Y/n,...stop...they were nick name-"

"I LOVE YOU TOO VILKY!"

"Don't call me that."

868 words :D