((3))

//the skz book is up broski's

//i also have a new book idea based off of onf cuz i'm fuckn dumb and can't stop my brain

     hendery was in his own class, bored out of his mind. he was staring out the window, his head resting in his hand as he blinked slowly. he was on the verge of falling asleep at this point.

     hendery had finally closed his eyes, ready to give into the temptation of sleep when somebody nudged him.

     he sighed, quite obviously annoyed but turned to see who had nudged him. a small, tan, red haired boy was sat there, starting to ramble to him, talking a mile a minute. 

     hendery listened to him for about 3 seconds before getting distracted, looking over at someone else. there was a boy in a black hoodie, the hood covered most of his face but it was his fluffy white haired that caught hendery's attention the most.

     he found himself staring until the boy beside him nudged him again.

     "are you even listening?" he asked.

     "u-uhm- no, i'm sorry, i got distracted" hendery muttered.

     the boy sighed.

     "well, i'm donghyuck, one of chenle and jisung's friends. jisung wanted to me to ask to sit with us" the boy explained.

     "oh- okay.. uhm- sure. all of us though, right?" hendery asked.

     "well duh" donghyuck deadpanned.

     "yeah, we'll be there" hendery nodded.

     he went back to 'paying attention' which was just him blankly staring at the board with his teacher as white noise while his mind drifted off again. he stole little glances at the white haired boy every so often which donghyuck finally seemed to pick up on.

     "zuho?" he asked.

     "hm?" hendery looked at him, confused.

     "the dude with the white hair" donghyuck explained.

     hendery glanced back up at the boy, then back at donghyuck, nodding.

     he hummed, nodding with a small smirk.

     "so you're into the emo guy" he teased.

     hendery blushed faintly, nodding vigorously.

     "who is he? what's he like?" he asked.

     "don't be so eager" donghyuck sighed, rolling his eyes "the guy's a lone wolf, like- never talks to anyone. he's gone by zuho for so long that most of us forgot his real name"

     hendery hummed, looking back at him with furrowed eyebrows.

     "hmmm... i'm gonna talk to him!" hendery decided.

     "it's not that eas- hendery? hendery!" donghyuck whisper shouted to him, watching as hendery got up and sat next to the boy.

     the teacher had stated earlier that they could move seats now that they were only doing a worksheet.

     "hi! i'm hendery" he smiled.

     the white haired boy turned and glanced at him, raising an eyebrow.

     "and you are?~" hendery urged.

     "not talking to you" he stated coldly.

     hendery was a bit taken aback..

     not by the rejection...

     but zuho's deep voice sent chills up his spine...

     hendery was hopeless, already head over heels for him. there was no way in hell he was giving up there. 

     hendery leaned a little closer, giving him a cute pout, jutting his bottom lip. zuho gave him a weird look, leaning away a little.

     "what the hell are you doing?" he asked.

     "making you feel bad..." hendery mumbled.

     ".....stop" zuho muttered.

     hendery let out a little whine, shaking his head cutely. zuho let out a long groan, dragging his hands down his face.

     he glanced back at hendery, seeing that he was still pouting.

     "fine, i'll talk to you" zuho huffed.

     "yay!~" hendery smiled wide.

     zuho just rolled his eyes, biting back a grin. 

     "yeah whatever..." he mumbled, avoiding hendery's eyes.

     zuho talked to him, thinking it would be a one time thing.... boy was he wrong.