((6))

//triple updateeeeeeee

     ten huffed, scanning the page over and over again. there was a single word that he was stuck on, tapping his pen as he tried to think of what it might mean.

     "need some help?" he felt someone lean over his shoulder.

     ten looked up, sighing in relief when he saw the teacher.

     "yes please, it's just this one word" he told him.

     the teacher nodded, leaning uncomfortably close as he explained it to him.

     ten leaned away a little, but payed attention, actually being able to understand. he breathed out a sigh of relief when the teacher was gone, getting back to work.

     "and ten, could you see me after class?" he asked.

     ten glanced up at him, nodding, trying to hide his nervousness. (i am nervousness)

     it wasn't long before he felt a tap, turning to see and boy with pink-ish hair.

     "i wouldn't go if i were you" he told him.

     "and why is that, wonho?" the teacher asked, hearing him.

     wonho paused, not knowing what to say, everyone knew that teacher's true intentions, yet no one knew how to bring it up. well, except for one.

     "yeah- how old are you again, sir?" a purple haired boy asked.

     the teacher furrowed his brows "i'm 53"

     the boy chuckled "yeah, tell that to you're wife. what is she, 20?"

     the teacher was rendered speechless, as was ten.

     ten couldn't help but laugh a little, covering his mouth. he was just shocked.

     the teacher was silent the rest of the period, not even looking up at ten when he laughed.

//short chapter whOoPs

//i'm not a big ateez stan, so sorry for making wooyoung kinda.. bold?

//also sorry for any errors. i'm tired and lazy