((5))

//double update e.e

     yangyang had gotten himself a free period since their teacher wasn't there at the moment. and the sub was nice enough to let the students go early. 

     yangyang ran out into the hallway, finding sicheng's class. he grinned, seeing that he was right next to the window. he giggled quietly, pressing his face against the glass, tapping it to get sichengs attention.

     he saw sicheng laughing a little and was immediately filled with joy. he was glad he could make him laugh!

      he gasped, ducking down when he saw the teacher look at him. yangyang giggled quietly, biting his fist to keep quiet. he waited a little before hearing the door open, looking up. 

     the teacher had brought sicheng out to the hallway, scolding him for laughing.

     yangyang frowned, standing up.

     "p-please don't be upset with him! i was making him laugh from the window" he said, defending sicheng.

     the teacher glared at him "who are you?"

     "liu yangyang! i moved here with winnie and our friends" he told her, back hugging sicheng.

     "winnie?" she asked with a raised brow.

     "yeah! winwin is sicheng's nickname" he informed "there's also winnie and winwinnie and winwin the pooh and cheng and sichengi-"

     "okay! okay, i get it" she sighed, obviously annoyed "but don't let it happen again"

     yangyang nodded with a bright smile, saluting her.

     the teacher nodded, bringing sicheng back inside. yangyang smiled to himself, leaving sicheng alone, skipping down the hall

---------------------

     "have a seat winnie" the teacher said sternly.

     sicheng nodded, blushing in embarrassment as he returned to his seat. he definitely didn't think the teacher would call him one of yangyang's cute nicknames in front of the whole class.

     "actually" a boy spoke up "i don't think that's sicheng's name"

     sicheng looked at the person shyly, seeing a tall looking boy with curly brown hair.

     "well, his little friend said it was a nickname" the teacher retorted.

     the boy had a subtle glare "a nickname given to him by a close friend, so until you wanna get all buddy-buddy with sicheng, it's not exactly appropriate to call him cute nicknames"

     "who are you to tell me how to treat my students?" the teacher rose her voice.

     "who are you to embarrass a student in the middle of class? especially a new student" he just rose his voice right back.

     sicheng watched them go back and forth for a bit more, the student won the argument but the teacher ended up giving him detention.

     sicheng frowned, looking at him. the student just gave him small, reassuring smile.

     sicheng sighed, but returned the smile anyway.