((4))

//the felix centric is up nowww

     kun was in the boys locker room, changing into his p.e uniform. he was trying not to stare at anyone, but it was pretty damn hard for him to do so. 

     he silently cursed himself for being so gay as he changed into the required red shorts. he looked at them, noticing how tight they were.

     "fuck, did i get the wrong size?" he whispered to himself.

     he sighed, deciding to just deal with it, closing his locker. kun wandered through the locker room, trying to find the exit. he pouted a little, jutting his bottom lip because he couldn't find it. he whined a little, bumping into someones back. 

     kun looked up, gasping a little, his face going red. there was a group of boys there, all five of them being very muscular and two not even wearing shirts, including the boy he had bumped into. he covered his red face with a little yelp. who the fuck has abs like that?!?

     "sorry!" he squeaked.

     he heard one of them laugh.

     "it's fine! where are you headed?" he asked.

     kun peaked up through his fingers, seeing that they had put their shirts on now. he let out a small sigh of relief, uncovering his face though he was still blushing hard.

     "uhm-i-i was just looking for the exit" he muttered, mentally cursing himself for stuttering.

     "oh~ okay! we could take you if you'd like! which teacher do you have?" one of them offered.

     "y-yes please! i have-uh-" he checked his schedule, pausing for a moment "mister... jung?"

     the silver haired boy nodded. he held kun's tiny wrist, walking with him. kun covered his eyes again, blindly following him.

     he gave another sigh of relief once they were outside. 

     "thank you!" he smiled.

     the boy with brown hair nodded, giving his shoulder a strong pat.

     "of course! we'll wait here with you until roll call" he said.

     kun nodded "oh! right- i'm kun!"

     the boy nods "I'm hyunwoo, and that's seungcheol"

     kun turned to seungcheol, nodding, still having a bright smile on his face.

     kun just stood with them, tugging at his shorts in slight annoyance.

     "are the shorts bugging you?" seungcheol frowned.

     "they're just a bit tight" he muttered "i think i might've gotten the wrong size"

     "they look good on you though, if that helps" hyunwoo smiled "but i wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable"

     kun smiled, genuinely touched that he cared about his comfort.

     "thank you! i can't even tell you how many horny guys have come way since i got here.. you're actually the first person who's said that too me.." he explained.

     seungcheol gave an apologetic look "i'm sorry, this school really is just full of thirsty bastards"

     hyunwoo nodded in agreement.

     "probably from the lack of girls at this school. it's like as soon as they see someones who's small, pretty and vulnerable they go for it" he added.

     kun huffed, nodding "well.. i guess i can see why they like my friends... small and pretty"