Vilkas x Reader ~MAJOR FLUFF~

I know, I lied about not updating another oneshot today. I was in the mood for updating.

WARNING(S): Lots of kissing head!!!!

I shivered as I hugged my knees. I looked in the dark room, the cold air blowing on me roughly.

"Farkas? Vilkas?" I called out. No one answered. I felt a chill wash over me. I decided to stand up, despite my dizziness and fear. I opened my door, walking through the hallway of the home of the Companions. It was dusty, silent, and cold. So, so cold.

"Aela?" I tried to call someone again, no reply. I shivered as I went up to the main floor, seeing the place completely vacant. I saw dripping water, a pool of water below it. That's all that I heard. Was the dripping of cold water. Suddenly, the water started to stream out faster, then created a large pool of water. The water was rising passed my ankles. I tried to stop the flow, but I couldn't. I tried to use magic to freeze it, but it didn't work. The water reached up to my thighs, making it hard for me to run. I tried to reach the door to leave the flooding area, but the door was locked, or stuck from water. I tugged on it as hard as I could, it didn't budge. 

"HELP!" I yelled. The water rose to my chest in a matter of seconds, I shivered, feeling the cold water touch my back. I couldn't move, I tried to swim up, but my arms and legs went numb. What is happening? The water reached my chin, I was at a point where my breaths were hitched from fear of breathing in water. The water was almost at my nose, I held in the air I had, then closed my eyes as the water rushed above my head. I opened my eyes and saw the water had already reached the ceiling. That was almost too fast. I tried to kick the door down, but the water didn't help with my speed. My chest was feeling tight, and I was panicking a little. I tried to calm down, but I couldn't. I remembered I had one bottle of a waterbreathing potion left. I grabbed it, then drank it the best I could, some of it missing my mouth and rising to the surface. I then inhaled sharply, feeling the water fill my lungs. I tried opening the door again, but failed. Am I going to die here? The potion was wearing off fast, and I had no oxygen in my system. I felt tiny air bubbles come from my nose, making the feeling of the water in my lungs worse somehow. I felt my body go limp, the last thing I saw before blacking out were tiny air bubbles floating to the surface.

The surface...

I shot up from my bed, gasping for breath and coughing harshly. I probably woke up the whole family of Companions, shoot, probably even Ysgramor, too. I gasped for more air, breathing heavily. My door swung open, and I saw a worried Vilkas. 

"Y/n, are you alright?!" He asked in a panic. I caught my breath, realizing it was all a dream. Thank goodness. 

"I...I'm fine...." My voice sounded as if I really did swallow a whole lot of water incorrectly. Vilkas grabbed a glass of water from my table and handed it to me. I backed away.

"No, no, not again!" I repeated. Vilkas looked super confused, and honestly nervous. 

"What happened?" He asked. I made room on my bed for him, realizing my pillows were drenched in sweat. He sat next to me, sitting against the wall.

"I had a nightmare...There was a major flood, and it flooded Jorrvaskr. I tried to find you...or Farkas...or......Aela......I couldn't. It was only me. Everything looked super ancient. I tried to leave through the front doors, but the water stopped me, I couldn't move. It was cold,...cold...cold water. It reached above my head, and I had a few seconds left after I drank a waterbreathing potion. Suddenly everything turned black. The last thing I saw were tiny air bubbles floating to the surface." I explained. I wiped a tear that had accumulated on my cheek. He looked really upset.

"Trust me. Nothing is flooding here. Not today." He tried to comfort. I didn't believe him. He saw the look in my eyes, and smiled softly. He picked me up and gave me a piggy back ride. He slowly walked down the clean, suitable for living hallway, then walked upstairs. There was one person there, passed out with a cup of mead or wine in his hand. I saw the spot the water came from, and sure enough, there was no water in sight. I wrapped my arms around Vilkas's waist, feeling him stiffen up as I did so. I buried my face into his neck, breathing softly on his cold skin. I got off of him, attempting to walk around a bit, but a gentle hand wrapped around my wrist, pulled me roughly towards him. When I was right in front of him, my back facing his chest, he wrapped his arms around my waist comfortingly. He then let me go after a minute, and I saw a glass of water. Cold water, to be exact. I picked it up and drank some of it, clearing my throat. I then drank it all.

"Doing better?" Vilkas asked. I smiled at him.

"I am, thank you, Vilkas." I was suddenly picked up and brought to Vilkas's room. He set me down on the bed, then nuzzled my neck. I smiled a little.

"Vilkas, I'm fine." He chuckled darkly, causing me to get a little nervous.

"U-Um.." He rested his head on my shoulder, relaxing. I shuffled away, then went behind him and wrapped my arms around hist waist, nuzzling my face into his neck. I gently planted a soft kiss on his neck, and felt him chuckle again.

"What?" I questioned the werewolf. He grinned at me.

"It's just...I realized now how much I love you." I blushed darkly, then felt fangs bite into my shoulder. I jumped from the pain and saw Vilkas. He was half wolf and half Nord. His wolf ears were the color of his hair, he had sharp fangs, his eyes were very wolfish. His nails were longer, more claw like. He also had a furry tail. I was so confused what went wrong with his transformation, but, I don't care anymore. I laid down on his bed, tugging him down on me. He laid on me for a good 20 minutes, like a lap dog, except..well,....Vilkas. A good, fluffy lap Vilkas. <3

"Get some rest." He barked at me. Then he blushed and gently kissed me while laying me back more. I giggled and kissed back, roaming my hands through his messy hair. He pulled away and smirked. 

"I thought you told me to sleep?" I asked the puppy. He rolled his blue eyes, making heat rise to my face. He laid beside me, pulling me as close as possible to his bare chest. (Oh, I didn't mention he also somehow shed his shirt during his attempt of werewolfing?)  I was facing his chest, staring at it. I gently placed soft kisses, going up his neck, then jaw, then lips. He kissed back aggressively, this time, and nipped at my lip. I pulled back, a little shocked. He smirked. His blue eyes seem to glow. I yawned and curled up like a dog beside him, feeling him kiss my cheek a last time, then curl up against me as well, before we both fell into a comforting sleep.  

1279 words. I hope you all enjoyed!