Meeting my rommate

"Kid! Hey kid! I need you too focus! Wake up!" Ray said waving his hand in front of my face.

I suddenly shake my head in realization of where we are.

"Man were still not done with this mission?" I sigh in annoyance.

"Well. Clearly not cause we're still here." He said smiling sarcastically.

"Sorry. Jeez." I said rolling my eyes at my bosses actions.

"So. Are we just going to spy on Stupid Jeff all night or.."

"Or we can just go home." My boss says hitting my chest.

What's wrong with everyone and my chest today? Jeez.

Jeff wasn't doing anything big. He was just attempting to steal public garbage cans... that are literally glued to the ground.

"Poor him. He's really trying." I say in shame.

"Yeah.." Ray breathes out.

"Hey kid what's got you so distracted lately?" Ray said finally looking at me.

"Oh n-nothing." I stuttered.

"Yes there is. I keep trying to ta-"

The girl I ran to today looked odly familiar. As if I've known her before. I mean, if I'm having this feeling then of course we met before... right? Black curls. Dark brown eyes. Calming voice, dark skinned and short... she was short. I hope I see her again. Just to straighten things out of course.

"Henry... Henry? Henry are you listening to me!?" I found Ray snapping his fingers at me this time.

"Jeez bro what's on your mind? Did your parents finally get a divorce yet? Does your mom need comfort?" He said getting a little bit too close to me.

I politely back him up and sigh.

"No... Gross, and I'll tell you in the man cave. Right now can we just focus on Stupid Jeff?" I say pointing at him.

"Hey I've been doing that the minute we got here. It's you I'm worried about." He says shrugging his shoulders as I roll my eyes.

As I look back at Jeff I see that he is now inside the trash can his head first and his legs dangling to the side gaining raccoons attention.

"Ahh jeez this is gonna be a long night." I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"RING" "RRIINNGG" "RRRIIINNNGGG"

"Ahhhh!!! Shut up!" I say slamming my alarm clock with a hammer.

Wait where did that even come from?

I sigh and sit on my bed still tired af. I grab my now broken alarm clock an-

"RING"

Wait how is that even physically possible?

"RRIINNGG."

I grab my hammer once more and smash the living daylights out of that clock.

I sigh once more and place it in the nearest trash can.

"RING."

Are you kidding me!?

I grab the alarm clock, open my window and throw it to the citizens of Swellview. I just smirked at myself as I watched it flying across the street.

I close my window and open my drawer. Pulling out another alarm clock and placing it on my nightstand beside my bed.

I yawn to myself as I think of how much I am not a morning person... or a people's person in general.