FaceTimimg a Good Friend

His soft fingers caressed my cheek as I felt his warm breath on my neck. He leaned in closer leaving soft kisses on it making me moan wanting more.

As he continued he started gowing lower and lower until he reached my colar bone leaving sweet hickeys on them, causing me to grip his hair in delight. He slowly started removing my jacket as he reached up and forcefully connected his lips to mine.

"Charlotte" he moaned out.

"Mhmm?"

"Charlotte!" And right there Henry snapped his fingers sending me back to reality.

"Huh? What?"

"Were you paying attention to anything I said?" He looked at me confused with a hint of worried.

"What? Me paying attention? Of course I was." I scoffed as I gripped my books in tighter.

"Yeah, Okay then what was I talking about?" He turned slightly to look at me as we continued walking.

"Hmm?"

"I asked, what was I talking about since you were clearly listening."  He rolled his eyes playfully.

"You were obviously talking about how your life would be a complete mess if you didn't have me around." I chuckled right before he mumbled something under his breath.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing." He smiled before looking back in front of him. "Anyways... before you 'zoned out'" he chuckled pausing. "I was talking about Jessica's party. You know the one that's 2 days away?"

"Pfft. Of course I knew. I was just messing with ya." I lied as I smudged his shoulder playfully.

"Mhmm. Sureee." "But seriously though. I can't wait to see you in that purple dress you bought."  He smiled before his eyes went back into shock.

"Henry!? Did you snoop threw my stuff!?" I yelled out disappointed.

"What?.. Well... Yes?... No?... Maybe." He mumbled but loud enough for me to hear him.

"Why?"

"Cause I didn't think you'd find out!" He shrugged as he continued walking.

"You. Little. Rat." I paused between every word for me to hit him with my books and papers.

"Hey! Chill on the books!" He yelled out.

"No screaming in the halls Hart." A professor warned us as he walked by.

"Sorry Sir." He apologized looking down. 

Once the professor was out of sight we started cracking up. "I guess you getting in trouble hasn't changed at all." I smirked as we both started to cool down.

"Oh come on that's not true."  He protested.

"Mhmm." I hummed as we made eye contact. I quickly shook it off trying not to get 'distracted' again. "You know I'm still mad at you for looking at my dress." I paused. "At least you didn't see me in it."

"Imph not hike I hadu imahdj." Is all I heard him mumble.

"What did you say?"

His head shot back up/down as he looked at me confused. "Huh?"

"Oh. Look who's not paying attention now hmm?" I smirked poking his arm with my free hand.

"Whatever, I'm gonna head upstairs. I'm tired out right now." He yawned as he bumped straight into something. Or someone...

"I-I am so sorry." A feminine voice spoke.

"It's cool." Henry chuckled as he got up.

His face expression went from happy to annoyed in less than a blink of an eye as he looked at the girl.