Taking Risks Is Hard To Do

Before Charlie and I left. We quickly made sure to call the police to come and investigate. Thank god they told us it was safer to leave cause we were in a huge hurry anyway. As we arrived almost all of the nurses started to flirt with my brother. He knew how important the issue was so instead he shut the women out...

Okay, sorry.

I mostly pushed them out.

Charlie's clothes were a little baggy on Henry but at least it was kind of cute. But anyways, that whole thing took place 18 hours ago.

Right now I was sitting patiently in the waiting room accompanied with a huge tissue box, Charlie, Henry's mom and Ray. I ran my hands threw my face in tiredness as Ms. Hart was sobbing into Rays chest. I don't know if it was me, but Ray seem to rather enjoy it...

"Charlotte why don't you take a little nap? You haven't slept since we've got here." Charlie interrupted my thoughts. "No. Charlie. I'm not going to sleep till I hear more information about Henry." I scoffed ignoring the heaviness of my eyelids.

"I know you're worried about him but you also gotta take care of yourself. Just one little five minute nap." He exclaimed calmly as I hesitated. I yawned and rested my head on his shoulders.

"Okay, maybe a five minute nap won't hurt." I yawned once more before gently closing my eyes and drifted off to a deep sleep...

                                         •••
Henry and I were walking into a beautiful park talking, laughing and enjoying each other's company. The park was filled with flowers, healthy grass, a nice lake and lots of sunshine. Well, that's until a sudden darkness took over and the sunshine got took over by a bright full moon.

Large trees started to grow out of nowhere making the beautiful park turn into a dark forest. I started to get scared as Henry vowed to protect me. Out of nowhere a huge truck passed by at full speed. I didn't get the time to react as Henry pushed me out of the way making me fall on to the ground. I turned around slowly to see that the Truck has disappeared and I was left with a bleeding Henry. That's when I realized, the truck has hit him.

"HENRY NO!"

"Charlotte? Charlotte wake up!"

"Huh? What!? What happened!?" I yelled immediately getting up from my position.

"You were sleep talking. And- are you crying?" He asked me gently. I didn't even realize I was crying until a sudden wetness moved down to my cheek. I slowly nodded my head and threw myself on the seat next to him. "Oh, Char. It'll be alright."

"No Charlie. It won't be alright. Not until I know Henry is still alive and breathing." I replied sternly my voice cracking at each sentence as I made failed attempts to hold my tears. "Hey Charlie. I'm sorry you still don't have any clothes on." I slightly chuckled as he shrugged.

"It's cool. But it's a shame though cause I really miss those little nurses coming all on me." He admitted as I rolled my eyes whipping the newest tear that fell. "Yeah, Okay." Is all I replied with as I looked around to realize the hospital was empty. It was only me, Charlie and a few other people. "Hey where did Ray go?"

"He went to drop Henry's mom off to her house you know. Cause it's 2 AM." He explained sarcastically as I jumped off my chair. "2 AM? Charlie why didn't you wake me up sooner!?" I yelled gaining some of the extremely small crowds attention. "Because you needed to rest." He replied calmly as I shook my head no.

"Charlie you don't get it! I can't rest until I know Henry is his normal self in there!"

"Uhh excuse me Ms. Page-