Chapter 5 - It's a Hard Life...

"Will you sleep with me Mr. President?"

THAT FUCKING CHEEKY BASTARD!!

This time I really couldnt handle it anymore!!! I was about to punch him hard! I was seeing red... and I did! My fist landed on his face! Hah! I was shaking with anger, but when i saw blood coming out from his lower lip, it all poured down on me...

Shit!!! Now im in BIG trouble... as in bigtime... but the shocked look on his face was priceless... now you know not to mess with me anymore!

Everyone there was quiet and eyes were staring directly at me...

"Arthit!" Knot suddenly pulled me out of the cafeteria... I was still in a daze...

"What the fuck Arthit! You'll definitely get into trouble! You might be expelled from the student council and the hazing team!" he scolded me... and I knew all of these, but I was already seeing red. That fucking kid was pushing all of my buttons...

"Damn Thit! what are you going to do now?" Prem asked.

"I dont know... Im dead arent I?" I said not even noticing that my voice was shaking and tears were already starting to fall from my eyes...

There was an awkward silence between the five of us... and they all had a heavy feeling because of me... i could see it in their faces...

Damn... i fucked up really bad... I wanted to blame that fucking kid... but I cant... this was on me too... i should have mroe control over my anger. I am the senior here... I should have been more patient and showed an example...

Well, i did show an example, but the worst one though...

"Well, at least you got back hard from that kid and showed him whos boss. Damn Arthit I didnt know you could pack a punch!" Bright said to try to lighten up the atmosphere with his failed humor...

It seemed to kinda work though as we all chuckled at that.

"Like I mean did you see his face when you punched him? He was like sleep with me Mr. President and he was all smug but then BAM! he was like a scared cat! and you were like an angry wolf! You really showed that kid! That Sutthiluk kid now knows that he can't mess with you!" He continued, Sutthiluk?! Shit! then it all came down to me...

Damn it Arthit! How could you be so stupid! Now I just remembered that that fucking kid the nephew of the school director!!! SHIT!!! NOW IM TOTALLY FUCKED!!!

"Guys... I think I won't go to class this afternoon... I just want to go home..." I told them

"Are you sure?" Knott asked tapping my shoulder and I just nodded...

"Fine... Ill drive you home then..." He offered

"No, Im fine... I could just either ride a bus or get a taxi home." I told him

They were all quiet but Knot still insisted. "No Arthit, Ill drive you home."

"But you dont know where I live." I said

"Then show me where. We have never been to your home you never let us go there." Knot said

"Well... because my mom is sick and she doesnt like noise that much... e-even our maids don't make that much noise when she is having some symptoms..." I had to lie, I don't want them to know that they have a friend who lives in a small house if you can even call that shack a house... and was paying for the debt of his dead father and is cross-dressing to get a job for salary and scholarship... You cant blame me... my friends were born with silver spoons in their mouths and im just like a small bug compared to them...