Chapter 24 - Secret Savior...

I went to breakfast and ate with P'Earth, Mae and Por,

"I am planning to make a new house for guests at the back of our property..." Mae said

"But Mae, there are people staying there... what will happen to them?" P'Earth askedHold on the people who live at the back of the property is P'Arthit's family! If Mae wanted to make them leave then where will they stay?

"Mae! Please let the people there stay or if not please let them have someplace to stay..." I asked her

"But Kong dear, where will we let them stay? besides, that is our property and they are just turning it into a slum area..."

"Please Mae, let them have a place to stay..." I begged

"I agree Mae, we need to help people right? that is what your charity all about right?" P'Earth thank you for backing me up!

"Fine... Ill ask the construction guys to make a temporary home for the people who live there..." I hugged my Mae, she is so kind... and at least P'Arthit and his family wont have anything to worry about...

After that I went back to school and to my delight I saw P'Arthit walking there but its looks like he was checking his wallet and by the looks on his face... it seems like he is in trouble...

I wanted to buy breakfast for him, but he already went to class... so I talked to the auntie in the cafeteria and asked her to give P'Arthit food everyday and she could put that on my tab... which im happy that she agreed. I also told her not to tell him or anyone it was me...

"You must really like him huh Nong?" She asked, her eyes were sparkling...

I just gave her a smile and nodded... and just gave her a note...

"Please give this to him as well"

"I hope he realizes that soon and reciprocates your love... I think you look cute together..." She added "Dont worry Nong, I'll take care of him for you... i wont leave him hungry."

So when it was lunchtime She gave P'Arthit some food and the note... and my heart fluttered when i saw him gave the sweetest smile...

I saw P'Arthit walking aimlessly so i decided to follow him secretly of course... I know i sound like a stalker... maybe i am?? He was at the park and was sitting on a bench, he looked tired, I saw him looking at a stall for fried food and his expression changed to hunger... He looked at his wallet again and just sighed in frustration... I know what I had to do... I bought some food and his favorite pink milk and saw a kid who was just playing around. I called the kid and asked him to bring the food to the boy who was sitting at the bench I also gave him some cash for it... So the boy did... I also told him no to tell him who it was from...

I havent been at the bar lately because i was also helping out the workers with the construction of the house... and it was almost done...

Its been a week since the workers started making a small home for P'Arthit and his family... I also worked on it o make sure that everything is fine until it was finished.

And I heard from P'Earth is that P'Arthit and his family has already moved there and went to our house to thank us, and she was almost caught by P'Arthit goo thing she was good at acting and was a quick thinker.

Aside from that I also ordered some food for them so they could have a proper meal after moving.

I had some practices and training that day so i was a bit tired but i still wanted to celebrate with 

P'Earth for the successful plan that i had with helping P'Arthit.

But then I bumped into him... well i already told P'Earth that P'Arthit might not come to work today. She just told me... "No monkey business Kongpob! and behave!"