Lies and Pies Part:1

Trigger Warning: (I.D.K. if this is actually a T.W.) There is some snek boi action in here!

(Your P.O.V)

Today was the day that I would spend time with Logan! I'm really interested about this one because Logan doesn't know how to cope with emotions! I decide that I've been in bed for too long and get up. I got over to my closet and pick out an outfit. I pull out a pink tank top crop top, a rose like cardigan that is short sleeved, and a white skirt with pink high heels. I walk down the stairs and the smell of freshly made pancakes fills my lungs.

'Patton's up early...' I think to myself, still half asleep.

"G'morning love!" Patton chirps as soon as he hears me walk down the stairs.

"Mornin' dad!" I sing back. Hm, that's a bit odd, he didn't call me kiddo. Meh, I decide to just ignore it and walk over to the table.

"Want something to eat?" Patton asks me. His voice is a bit off, but maybe he just woke up, because he doesn't have his glasses on his face correct.

"Yeah, sure..." I say slightly skeptical. He hands me a plate of pancakes that have a slight yellow tint to them. I decided to ask him if anything's wrong. Look, don't get ME wrong, I'm the embodiment of Thomas's love, and I would never judge a book by it's cover, heck, I love EVERYONE! But I care about Patton, and I want to make sure he's okay.

"Hey dad..." I carefully say his name. He turns his head away from the stove to look at me.

"Yes, love?" He replies. Okay, now I KNOW something's off, Patton would never turn away from the stove like that. He says it's too dangerous.

"Are you feeling okay today?" I ask him with precaution. He just chuckles at me question and nods his head.

"Never been better!" He says all happy like.

"So, what's got you in a good mood today?" I ask him. He turns off the stove and walks over to the table.

"I get to see you today!" He says, inches away from me in the chair. Just then, Roman and Logan walk down the stairs and walk into the living room.

"Good morning you guys!" Patton says with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Good morning Patton." Logan says with his nose buried in a book.

"Salutations padre, and love~!" Roman exclaims in his prince voice. I giggle at his silliness and Patton looks over to me.

"Patton, you staring..." I laugh. He turns his full body towards me and walks over to me. He then grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen.

"Woah there Patton, was there a spider?" I ask him half joking. The other half was a bit concerned. He just stared at me with his brown eyes. But, when I was looking at them, flashed a sort of green color.

"Patton, a-are you f-feeling okay?" I ask, trying very lightly to remove him from my grasp. But, he just tightened his grip.

"Love, you have such a beautiful face." He says, cupping his hands on my face. I turn red from embarrassment.

"T-t-thank's dad!" I stutter. Dangit flustered me. One of his hands reach down and snake around my waist pulling me closer to him. I gasp, only because I wasn't expecting him to do that. The other hand was still on my face.

"P-P-Patton?" I managed to whisper.

"Love, you are very beautiful, you know that right? Your (h/c) is so nice and it just compliments your (e/c) eyes. Why, I would kill to have a person like you..." He says. Okay, this is 100% NOT Patton. What's gotten into him.