More

(( uwu? UwU.))

The wooden stairs were flat on their feet on the way up to the upper level of the house. Lance held Keith's hand, intertwining their fingers.

" My room is all the way in the back." The alpha said, and Keith looked at all the pictures that hung on the walls. He saw ones where Lance was littler, Camila was holding a baby, and Veronica was younger as well. He assumed the teenager was Lance's older brother. But then there was a tall man in the center, holding Camila.

Keith paused at the top of the stairs, looking at the frame.

Lance noticed and glanced at him, seeing how Keith's eyes were drawn to it.

" Is... is this your dad?" Keith asked, smiling a little. They seemed so happy in the photo that it made him feel reminiscent.

Lance nodded.

" Yeah. Right after Luis was born..." The alpha looked at the photo, glum yet somehow hopeful. It was clear that he thought highly of his father.

" He was handsome." Keith said, and Lance reached and massaged the omega's shoulders soothingly.

" Where do you think I get it from?~" Lance purred, and Keith rolled his eyes. He snorted to himself and Lance laughed, leading him further down the hall and toward his room.

Blue paint was on the walls, and Lance's queen sized bed was in the far corner of the room. There was a small bedside table with a lamp, and a dresser in the opposite corner of the room. The closet was right across from the bed, having tan shutters. A desk sat against the wall with a rolling chair pushed up against it. Then there were two windows with blue plaid drapes on the far walls.

" Nice room." Keith looked around. The whole place still smelled like Lance, even if he hadn't been living there for years.

Another thing caught Keith's attention after a moment. There was an air mattress blown up beside Lance's bed, and he assumed it was for him.

Keith sat on it, and he had to admit... it was comfy.

" I'll sleep on that, Princess." Lance told him, reaching down and ruffling Keith's hair.

" Lance, you don't have-"

" Listen... I do." Lance insisted. " I don't want to pressure you into sleeping in one bed, and you deserve the comfiest spot. My bed is your bed."

Keith blushed heavily and stood up, running his hands across Lance's chest.

" Such a gentleman." He chuckled, and Lance slid his arms behind Keith. He lifted him up and laid him back on the bed, kissing his forehead.

" You making fun of me, Kogane?" The alpha purred.

" So what if I am?" Keith arched a brow and smirked, and Lance narrowed his eyes. A mischievous glint ran through his eyes before his hands found Keith's tummy.

Keith's eyes widened, and that was all it took before he was squirming around under the alpha. He was laughing and flailing as Lance proceeded to tickle him breathless.

" L-Lance! Lance, knock it off!" Keith snickered and felt tears in his eyes from all the giggles, and his stomach began to cramp up.

Lance pulled back after he was satisfied, smirking down at the other. Keith took a minute to catch his breath, then wrapped his arms behind Lance's neck.

" Jerk..." The omega murmured.

" I know." Lance contently said, leaning down and pressing a very light kiss on the corner of Keith's lips, being careful the whole time. The last thing he wanted was to make Keith uncomfortable in doing so.