Considerate

{ Shatt has a little bit of an NSFW convo in this... oop... what else is new. Loves, tell me the truth... does everyone have a daddy kink for Shiro or is it just me and Matt? }

As the get together approached, Matt and Shiro were busy getting ready. The world was about to know the secret they'd been keeping for over a month, almost two by then. They were going to bring a new life into the world and it would be a wonderful gift, one which would change both of their lives forever.

" I just can't believe that it's finally time..." Matt sighed contently. He was so ready to be honest with their fans about everything, to not have to hide it during videos. There were so many things he wanted to joke about on camera, but with a lot of them being pregnancy jokes, he'd lost a lot of opportunities that otherwise would've been hilarious.

" I know, Sweetheart... I'm excited too." Shiro replied, hugging Matt from behind as he tied the ribbon around a balloon. Yes, they were going all out and being extra about this. They were ShiroDaddy and Door Matt for god's sake! They wouldn't be themselves if they didn't go over the top.

Matt leaned back against Shiro happily and then turned around, standing on his tiptoes. He was so grateful that they were alone in that moment as he ran his hands up the alpha's chest and then gripped his shirt, pulling him downward. Shiro went along with it and soon the two were sharing a kiss like none other. They locked lips for a minute or so before things got heated, but Shiro pulled away.

" I know what you're doing... it's not gonna work..." Shiro murmured, then followed it with a chuckle. Matt had been trying for the past couple weeks to get him to, but it just wasn't going to happen.

" Shiroooo..." Matt groaned, puffing out his bottom lip. " Why?"

" Well, for one, we have company coming, and second, you know why."

" It won't hurt the baby..." Matt whispered, massaging Shiro's chest with his palm.

" Matt... I'm kind of..."

" I know you're big but no offense, not big enough to hurt it." Matt pouted. Shiro felt a part of his ego break off and die as Matt said that, but he didn't show it too much. He just felt like it would've been weird to do anything sexual with him when he was pregnant. He didn't want to hurt Matt or the baby or cause any complications.

Later, Matt was sitting at the table with Shiro and the appetizers as they waited for people to start getting there. They had out shrimp and expensive side dishes which had been catered in.

" Look-" Matt showed his phone to Shiro. " I emailed Doctor Shada's office and they say that sex is completely safe." He huffed.

Shiro facepalmed. Matt had really asked them that? He felt embarrassed for the both of them as he sat there, but then thought about how what was done was done, and it wouldn't be taken back.

" This isn't about you, Shiro... I don't know if I can handle nine months without sex. I have needs..." Matt begged, setting down his phone and reaching over the table. He had felt completely differently, all pent up. He was on edge half the time and after having been with an alpha for so long, Matt had become accustomed to certain things. Orgasms weren't as easy to achieve for him anymore because Shiro's... massive... cock had spoiled him too much.

Shiro sighed, blushing slightly as he thought about it. He had a lot to consider. It wasn't like he was letting Matt pressure him into it or anything, but he did have to at least mull it over. If he didn't listen to his omega's point of view then what kind of alpha would he be?

" I'll think about it." He said, but then the doorbell rang.

They both perked up, then became excited as they realized that people were finally getting there for the celebration. The couple got up and headed toward the door, Shiro pulling it open.