Chapter 5

Harry's Pov.

*FlashBack*

I glare at her blue hair, they are a little messy, which is strange for a girl that is obsessed with order and her physical appearance. She bites are bottom lip and plays with a tissue she has in her hands. I gulp down my momentary embarrassment and walk to the closet, taking out my clothes. I dress in front of my sister with no problem. We grew up together, it's not a big deal plus, she's not paying any attention to me. Once I've done, I take another look to her, feeling something in my stomach that twists every tear that escapes her eyes but then again, I don't care. it's none of my business.

I head to the door to leave her alone and go down to eat something before going out but my name leaves her lips and my feet stop moving, like frozen in place.

''Harry,'' she cries out and I place a hand on the knob. I don't want any drama, especially I don't want to hear her shitty stories about the last asshole she was with.

She never learns. She always finds interesting boyfriends; the best was the one that turned out to be gay after taking her innocence away. I've always knew he had something wrong, I mean what kind of boy wears nails polish? I mean...please. I tried to tell her, to point it out that it's okay to like style but boys never like it too much, if they are real men.

She was so sure. Just because he treated her like a princess and barely laid hands on her. she's my sister, but to be honest, she's hot. What kind of straight boy wouldn't want to have her at first chance?

Anyway we both laughed really hard years later thinking about how obvious was that he wasn't straight. Still, she's is crap at choosing boyfriends.

'' Harry...'' she repeats and I bite down not to say anything harsh. '' I need to tell you something'' she starts and I swallow before turning around to face her. her tone is worried and kind of scary because she's always so playful. I don't have much pot inside my body so I guess I can act like a normal person. Even if I don't know how normal, a heartless boy like me, can be. Anyway I take a step towards her and fold my hands to my chest, ready to listen. Or pretend to... it depends on the topic.

''Do you remember Jeff?'' she asks and I nod. Jeff is Kira's new boyfriend, they have been together for long by now, like one year I guess. I don't remember, it's not that I cross the days on the calendar anyway. I don't fuck care; I have a lot of things in my mind already. Like how many girls can I take away from Christian, about that, there is this Summer kick he fancies too much. I maybe going to work on her. I think her saint face is just a façade that I want to break and take Christian down with it.

By the way about this Jeff, It happened that I've met him a couple of times and that man sends shiver down my spine every time our roads cross. I mean he's good-looking but something in his blue eyes tells me that's the only thing good in him. The way he touches Kira when someone is around, how he protectively pulls her near if someone tries to look at her. I think he considers my sister his property. Which is strange since Kira is as free as a sparrow.

''I broke up with him.'' her light eyes raise and she stares right in front of her. I sigh in frustration and signalling her to hurry up. Kira pats the spot next to her and I roll my eyes but sit next to her. When Kira commands, you can only obey. she's my sister, I kind of feel something warm in my heart when it comes to her, even if I will never admit it. Kira closes her eyes and places her head on my chest. I feel so awkward because I'm not used to this kind of things, the last time I gave an hug was for her birthday and even then, she was the one hugging me.

''What do you want me to do?'' I say not really knowing how to behave in this situation. Kira giggles and brushes her face to my white shirt. I will have to change it, because she's wetting it with her girlish tears. Fuck.