3. OS- The fault in my stars

Hi guys,

Merry Christmas to one and all🎅🎅.

Thankyou for reading, voting and commenting on my works. Its an energy booster for me to write.

This story was drafted way before the 1st OS...but the story is too long and then I left it in between. Finally I got the energy to complete it.

Tanu haters this story is not for you 😂😂

LET'S START 

It's a bright morning and sun peeps into a lavish bungalow and reaches a room where we see 2 beauties getting ready in front of a mirror...

Both are looking stunning and complement each other...

"Tanu di, u are so hot. I bet someone will definitely propose u today in your college..." said Pragya & winked...

"Shut up Pragz. By the way u are not less hot...I wonder if u have a bf in your office..."

"No not at all....u know mom ... she will scold me if I do so..."replied Pragya while adjusting her earrings...

"Tanu beta, come for breakfast..." shouted Sarla ma from the dining table...

"Yes ma...coming" both replied in unison...

They both came downstairs and sat for breakfast. Sarla, who is a single parent to Tanu& Pragya, is a MLA, who works for public welfare. She uses her income and her deceased husband's pension for their daughters' fees and daily household costs...

"Ma, today I'll be late. I have a dance competition in my college..." said Tanu while leaving.

"Ok beta, take care. While leaving inform me, I'll send the driver." Sarla replied and Tanu nodded and left the house.

"Ma, I'll be also late as I've work because it's a month-end" said Pragya to her ma.

"Why?? Girls from good homes come home early and u...see yourself what r u wearing?? U r going to an office...not college like her" Sarla shouted at her.

"Come on...girls wear this and come to office, what's the big deal if I wear this and go??"

"When have u listened to me ever??...u always argue with me...see Tanu, she always listens to me and respects me."

Pragya had tears listening this-"so what do u mean?? That I don't listen to u...I don't respect u??...I never do what u say??"She cried

"Stop crying" said Sarla when the servants witnessed their fights "go...just leave from here..."

Pragya left the house and hired a taxi to her office....

Why mom why are u always scolding me like this... What have I done...? Why don't u love me as u do with Tanu di...Am I not your daughter?? U always scold me and not her...she is always perfect in your eyes...I left college after doing bachelors because u wanted me to do job....I could understand and eventually took up a job due to our financial crisis...but when Tanu di asked u whether to continue her post-graduation, u didn't stop her and u let her continue her studies from my salary...I never get angry on her because I love my di....she is the best sister in the world...she is my best-friend....do u know ma, I love chocolates so much?? No u don't know....but my di, knows that and she always keep an extra for me in the fridge...in childhood when we used to fall down while playing...u always took care of her first and I am always a 2nd priority to u...what is my fault, ma?? Have I ever hurt u?? Why can't u understand that I love u??