Loving Father To Loving Husband (Part 2)

Thankyou guys for all the lovely comments and votes.😃😃😃😃😃😃

While writing I didnt imagine that you all will like it this much...

Sorry for the delay as I was stuck up with my exams🙏🙏🙏🙏

(Part 2) LOVING FATHER  BEGINS...

 Guys, I have shown Abhi & Pragya relationship similar to King & Pragya's relationship in real kkb.

A week later,

In Mumbai, Abhishek arrives in his home along with Pragya and her daughter.

All family members welcome them at the doorstep...Abhishek says that he wanted to give them a surprise by bringing his wife and 2weeks old daughter. Everyone was astonished by his statement but believed him. Abhi's mom & dad liked Pragya as their daughter in law.

At night in the room,

"Pragya are you okay??" Asked Abhishek

"Yes...why what happened?" replied Pragya.

"You were behaving differently"

"No I was recalling my past...I never got a great treatment from Nikhils mom...but your parents are wonderful....your mom is a great cook...I wish I had a mom like her...."

"Thanks."

At that time Abhigya started crying, Pragya unbutton her shirt to feed her....Abhishek felt uncomfortable and moved out of the room. 

"Beta, for the first time I liked your choice..." said Abhishek mom to him in the hall...

"Means??" He replied in a confusion...

" I like Pragya as my daughter in law...she is wonderful...unlike Tanu"

"Mom, please don't take her name...and don't compare Pragya with anyone...she is different..."

" I know beta"

Abhishek then moved in the room and told Pragya to sleep on the bed and he'll sleep on the couch nearby...In the bottom of his heart, he felt content that his family has accepted Pragya and her daughter. He was about to shut his eyes...

"Accha listen, now onwards don't move out of the room when I feed her..." Pragya told him

"Then where else will I go ...."

"You can go in the balcony na....actually I dont want your family to have a doubt on us...that we don't share a relationship.....that's why I'm telling you....please don't feel bad..."

"No its okay.. ..I understand....we're doing this for Abhigya..."

NEXT DAY...

"Bhai" asked Alia "Where did you meet Pragya Bhabhi first??"