2.Loving father to loving husband (Part 1)

Hey Guys,

I know its a long time since I published a story. Many of you are excited for my next story- Doctor Weds Rockstar...

This is a new OS which is in 3 parts... This is the first part THE INTRODUCTION

Pragya was becoming restless...her heartbeat was uneven...she was waiting for a call near her mobile....she knows that her husband's life is in danger...

This is the life of all the wives of the soldiers

This is the life of all the wives of the soldiers...they don't know whether next time they will be able to meet their husband's body or dead body...Nikhil was shot by group of terrorists in Northern India....his colleagues were trying to save him unfortunately they were also shot...their leader witnessed all and contacted the rescue team immediately...

In Pune, Pragya saw the news and was shocked....Nikhils mom consoled her but in vain...Pragya couldn't stop herself crying...she was not worried about herself but her unborn baby in her tummy. She is 9th month pregnant. It's been 2days, since the news...but no sign of Nikhil's dead body...the rescue team couldn't find his body...they declared that he must have fallen in a valley and must have died.

Pragyas health worsened after listening the news and she fainted....Nikhils mom came and wakes her up...but she got labour pain and then they rushed to the hospital...Unfortunately their car stopped in the middle of highway...driver informed them that the tier got punctured...his mom carried Pragya out of the car and waited for lift.

Fortunately, a car passed by and stopped there seeing Pragyas state. He offered a lift and they rushed to the hospital.

"God bless you beta...thankyou for the lift." His mom told to the person who gave lift.

"Its okay aunty...dont worry I'm driving slowly so that she doesn't get hurt."

"Oh hello Mr...drive fast...its unbearable pain...u won't understand" yelled Pragya from the back...

They reached the hospital. As Pragya couldn't walk, the man lifted her and kept in the labour room...Out of no option left, he had to sign the hospital papers...Nikhils mom forced him to sign the papers as Pragya husband and the father of the baby...The man signed the papers as ABHISHEK MEHRA...

After 2hrs, the doctor came out of the room with a little girl in her hands...