Loving Father to Loving Husband (Part 3)

Hey guys,

Thankyou everyone for liking this story so much😘😘😘😘...most of you voted for this story to be published first.😃😃😃😃

By the way,  how many of you liked Shabbir's new movie  trailer- Fixers..just saw it...must say He is  too🔥🔥🔥🔥..but his on screen wife is🤮🤮🤮🤮..missed Sriti in that role...

This is the last part of the story and quite long approx 6000 words...Hope you'll enjoy it.

LOVING HUSBAND BEGINS

Its been 6months to their marriage, and both Abhishek and Pragya became thick friends inside the room and outside the room, they were behaving as a happy married couple....just for showing their family that they need a privacy...they both used to go for a walk at night post dinner...

"Suniye, please come home early tomorrow.." said Pragya 

"Why what's there tomorrow??" Replied Abhishek 

"Tomorrow is Karwachaut.."

"So?"

"So?"

"So means...please come early...in this ritual wife gets up early in the morning, does puja and eats then she remains hungry till night..and then when moon rises you need to give me water and and feed me.."

"Aree I know what Karwachaut is...my mom keeps fast for my dad...but I don't believe in it..."

"But I believe...I'll keep a fast..."

"I suggest you should take care of your health..don't forget you are still feeding Abhigya..."

"I know..."

NEXT DAY

Pragya and her mom- in law got up early in the morning, had their breakfast and puja. 

In the evening, Pragya  was feeding Abhigya..and Abhigya slept in no time, she got up and called up Abhishek to remind him to come early...but he didn't pick up...she messaged him but he didn't answer...she tried multiple attempts but no response...she waited for him to return...

Moon rose but there was no sign of Abhishek...she got really worried...her father in law came, completed the ritual and started having food.

Finally, after an hour of waiting Abhishek came home, he was looking tensed...his mom told him that Pragya hasn't completed her fast..he got angry...but didn't react in front of them...he gave her water to drink therby breaking her fast...

he gave her water to drink therby breaking her fast