chapter9: answer and planing.

Esme's p.o.v
I can't believe this is happening. I mean yesterday, I met my true mate whom is a werewolf, and now he is proposing. Jacob is now staring at me waiting for an answer. " yes, yes a thousand times yes I will merry you Jacob Black"  I say snapping  out of my trance. Jacob embraces me into a hug, then puts the engagement ring on my finger.

It's beautiful

It's beautiful. I look at Jacob and say " how did you afford this?" Jacob smiles and says " your family helped me pay for it, now lets continue this date shall we?" I nod and Jacob grabs my hand, and takes me to the picnic blanket. After we finish eating, we went to have a long walk on the beach.
After the date/ Jacob's p.o.v
We are now heading back to her house. When we get to the house, and open the door Alice jumps in our arms and says " I knew she would say yes." I hug Alice and say " don't call me dad." When me and Esme walk in the house Alice looks at us and beggs " can I plan ur wedding?" Me and Bella look at each other and says "no" at the same time. Alice pouts, but doesn't argue. Me and Esme look at each other and say " we have decided who will be apart of the wedding." Really, who are they?" Bella asks curiously. " Bella, you will be my best woman. Seth, Sam, Paul, Embry and max will be my groomsmen." I say looking at them. Esme looks at the girls and says " rose you are my made of honor. My bride mades are: Alice, Leah and Lauren.
A/n this is the end of the chapter. Thank you to all of  the readers I have gained already. I love each and everyone of you. There is many more to come.
Word count: 339