chapter 13: Adoption

Bella's p.o. v

"Bella?" I hear Jacob ask me out of nowhere.

"Yeah, Jacob?" I ask confused about what his question might be.

"We need to talk about the twins," he continued, walking over to me with Esme in tow. nodding in agreement, we walk over to the table. 

"Oh, Alice, do not try looking into the future," I respond when I notice Alice standing completely still.

"What about foster care?" Jacob stupidly asks.

"What! Are you, Jacob Black stupid?" Esme and I both exclaim.

"How about Leah and Alice adopt them?" I ask as I look at the two.

"Are you serious?" asked the girls surprised. All of a sudden, the shifters in the room growl. A few seconds later I hear Rosalie ask,

"Bella, what's going on?" I look from Leah to Jacob back to Rosalie.

"There's an unknown scent in the area," I respond. Leah and Jacob look at me and I nod.

I kiss Rosalie on the head and say,  I'll back soon love."
Leah, Jacob, and I leave for the woods to find out what the scent was. When we reach the woods we all phase into our wolf forms. Once we are phased, we Follow the scent. It led us to a girl who looked twenty-years-old. I naturally take a sniff and instantly realize she is a vampire.

Conversation with the shape-shifters.

Conversation Key: B~Bella J~Jacob L~Leah

B~ I'll shift back since I'm the only one who doesn't shed their clothes. Stay next to me, got it?

L~Got it

J~Loud and clear.

"I'm Bella these are my friends Leah and Jacob. What's your name?"I say once I'm back in human form.

"Nice to meet you wolves, My name is Alicia Nicolette Brandon, I'm Alice Cullen's sister," She explains. Alice doesn't have a sister. At least she didn't mention having a biological sister.

"What do you mean? Alice didn't mention a sister." I respond completely confused.

Alicia laughed and responded with," She didn't mention it, because she doesn't remember."

Leah, Jacob, and I look longingly at her like she is Crazy. Like how can someone forget their sister?

"She doesn't remember, because when she was transformed she, unfortunately, lost her human memories, and I'm over here to put them back." Jacob, Leah, and I nod thoughtfully; I guess she has the power to restore lost memories.

I nod understandingly and naturally say, "Follow us we are heading back there now." She nods in response and Leah, Jacob, Alicia, and I run back to the house.

We then run back to the elegant house. Once we get there, I instantly look at the two wolves standing beside me and naturally say,
"Stay here, I'll go get clothes from Alice and Esme." They both nod, and I walk into the house, where Rosalie, Esme, and Alice are willingly in the kitchen cooking.
"Hey, Babe," I respond as I walk up and kiss Rosalie.

Just then I hear her respectfully ask "Where are the other two?"

I instantly look at Alice and Esme and say, "They're waiting outside for clothes."

The girls just start running into their room to get clothes. Five minutes later they came back holding outfits. Alice is holding a dress, while Esme has, a pair of shorts, and a t-shirt. They both go over to the door in human speed.