chapter10: Wedding

one year later/ Esme's p.o.v

Me and Jacob have now been engaged for one year, and we're now getting married. Rose is helping me with my dress, while Leah is doing my makeup and Lauren is doing my hair.

 Rose is helping me with my dress, while Leah is doing my makeup and Lauren is doing my hair

After I am Ready, the girls walk down the Isle. Edward came and walked me down the isle. When I get  at the alter I see the most handsome boy I have ever seen.

Skip to honeymoon/Esme's p.o.v/

As we left the reception we took a private plane to Spain,Jacob and I we're so excited to finally be alone for our honeymoon we got to Spain at 5:00 AM we then took a limo to Hotel La Catedral for a beautiful and romantic honeymoon when we got there we then went sightseeing first we went to Castle of San Sebastián second Playa La Caleta third we took a tour of the Museum of Cádiz last we took a look at Gadir Archaeological Site after having a beautiful day we went back to the hotel and went and have a romantic dip in the pool with some champagne with a nice view of the cathedral.

A/n yay! finally another chapter! thank you to sakuradaniel12 for coming up with the honeymoon part. I love u lots.

word count : 233