Patience

Warning. Any errors, speak with the characters. I ain't re-reading this.

Jin's Pov:

His hands snake around my waist as he opens my legs and settles between them. "Don't you think you've ignored me enough for one night." I gulp. His scent was killing me, It was causing a significant problem on my inside, It's like my body was begging for his. I turn my head to look down, but couldn't see anything. I am sure if I fell, no remains of my body would be found, we were so freaking high. "Hey, look at me." I turned and looked at him, "I am not going to let you fall, I promise." Why was there so many shades of this man, he's sweet one moment and then crazy the next. I am so confused.

"Can you put me down, please? I won't cause any more trouble for the night. I promise. I will behave. I will even sleep on the couch, you can have the bed. I was going to give you the couch before, but now, you can have the bed. I don't care, just please put me down." I'd do anything at this point just to get down from this fucking balcony. I wanted the view, but this was too much.

"That's so nice of you. Very considerate if I must say. The only problem is, you've already caused enough problems for the night. Can't you see it? Don't you feel it."OMG, his hard-on was pressing directly on my thigh. "Tae..." My words were cut off with his lips, the kiss was hungry, filled with lust. I hesitated at first, but then began kissing him back. He lifted me up from the balcony, not once breaking the kiss and walk towards the bedroom, my hands wrapped around his neck.

He drops me onto the bed, in no time he was on top of me, kissing me again with unrestrained lust. I could feel my hole was starting to produce more of its natural hormones, creating a lot of wetness between my thighs. Taehyung growls and deepens our kiss, our tongues coming together. My body began yearning for his touch more, I was getting eager for him to touch me. I wanted to feel him in other places. I wrapped my legs around his waist, needing to feel him against me.

"Patience, Seokjin," he growls against my lips. His hands reached down to the waist of my shorts and slips in reaching down to my balls and grabbed them. I yelped in pain. He removes his lips from mines and inserted two fingers into my mouth, "lick them, suck them real good." Without hesitation, I did exactly as he asked.

He got up off me, pulling his fingers out of my mouth, my body immediately missing his. I lay there and watch as he pulls something from his bag. It was a cock ring, oh fuck!

"This will be your punishment for tonight. You will not cum until I allow it." He pulls down my shorts with little to no effort. My cock bounced out excitedly. The cold air was hitting against it. He grabbed it immediately and worked the ring over it. His hands on me excited me, I wanted more. I couldn't control myself, this was so unlike, but my body needed him so much. He leans down and pulls my shirt off. Standing back up and just examining my body with a lustful gaze, like I was his last meal.

"Are you ready?" He questions, gripping his cock through his boxers. He pulls them down, my eyes were drawn to his cock instantly. He was freaking huge! My mouth popped open in shock. "You want to suck it." He took my state of being in shock as me wanting to shock his dick. He climbed onto the bed and straddled me, brings his cock over my to mouth, he pushes the tip of his dick against my lips, I barely had time to fully open my mouth or resist before he shoves his way into me. My teeth rakes along the top of his shaft. He glares down at me, "behave!" his Alpha growled me.

My Omega submits immediately. I kissed the tip of his cock. Sticking my tongue out and lick his shaft then sucking the tip again. I watch as his head falls back in pleasure. "Fuck, seokjin." He pulls out of my mouth. Lifting me with him and flipping us, I was now on top of him, face to face with his manhood once again. "Suck," he ordered. I whimper and inhale his dick as much as I can. I try relaxing my throat as I take him in. I sucked on his cock, licking his shaft, as he thrusts forward into my mouth, fucking my face.

I could feel the pre-cum wetness on the tip of my cock. His hand grips my balls. He squeezes it, hard. I groan with his dick in my mouth, still fucking me. "Fuck, Seokjin, just like that," he growls as he continues to fuck my mouth and torture my balls. I was a moaning mess, but all my sounds were muffled by his cock in my mouth. "Fuck, I am cumming," he says and I pull back my head, I want his cum in my mouth, but I don't want his cock head to be all the way back in my throat, I want to feel his cum shoot out into my mouth and roll down my throat. I pull back just in time as his juice pulses out. A string of incoherent animal sounds flies from his mouth as the waves of pleasure crash over him and take him away. I keep my mouth on him, As I feel every one of those waves in my mouth. I swallow, and there is more. I swallow again. There is still more. I swallow again. I hold his cock in my mouth, caressing it with my lips and tongue. As the spasms subside, I lean down, retaking his dick deeper into my mouth, and continue to milk it gently.

He rolls me off of him as he grunts. I swallow the remains of his tasty juice into my mouth before breathing in deeply. I wanted more, I wanted him in me. My hole was craving him. The ring was really restraining me. I need him to touch me.

To be continued...

Or maybe I should just leave the rest to your imagination. I think I'll do that. They happened, it happened :).