Timeout

Warning Ahead.

Jin's Pov:

"Taehyung are you really going to sleep on the sofa?" I asked, looking at him in disbelief as he held onto his pillow and sitting on the sofa.

"Yes. You said I am on timeout and if I sleep in the bed. You are just going to put me on a longer timeout. Then I'm going to do something stupid and be put on a bigger timeout." What the fuck had happened to my Alpha? Who the heck is this kid?

"Tae, are you saying you can't sleep in the bed without touching me?" I had to stifle back the laugh that was making its way out.

"I can, but your heat is coming, and it's only drawing me closer to you. I feel like I might even end up going into my rut. "

My eyes widened, "My heat is not close."

"Yes, it is. Your smell is a lot stronger today, so it is coming. I am your Alpha so I should know." he said knowingly

"So if you know that why the heck are you out here. Shouldn't you be with me?" Was he serious

"You said I am on timeout." He said with a smile and lays on the sofa.

"TAEHYUNG!" I screamed at him.

"What?" He smirked.

"You don't expect me to go into my heat and you sleeping out here do you?"

"Why not? You the one who put me on timeout. Clearly, I don't make the rules around here, you do." He fluffed up his pillow and turned his back towards me.

Okay, Taehyung two can play that game. I am sure you will go into your rut soon. "It's fine. I will just use my dildo if I have to and guess I will go back on my heat pills too." I stormed off towards my bedroom. I wasn't going back on any pills, but I was trying to get a reaction out of him. He sure as hell didn't budge.

Why was I worrying myself anyway, he was probably lying to me. I didn't feel any of my heat symptoms. He was messing with me, hoping I would beg him to come to bed with me. Taehyung always thinking he is slick.

I changed into my t-shirt and laid on myself of the bed. Wrapping myself into my blanket. He could sleep out there if he wants to. I get the bed all to myself.

*******

Shit, my stomach was cramping me, and I was sweating like crazy. "Mmmm" I moaned out. I was hard, and I could feel my slick running down my thighs. I was in my freaking heat. Taehyung was right. I started thrashing around on the bed as the urge to be filled kicked in more. "Fuck!" I closed my eyes, biting my lips. I wanted to get up to go to Taehyung, but I couldn't move. I need my Alpha. his scent. I want him around me.

Out of nowhere, I hear the door slams open, and I could see Taehyung's shadow appearing. "Help me...time..out..is ..over" I breathe out. Taehyung hovered over me and looking into my eyes. I reached out my hands to touch him and pull him down to me but pinned my hands back onto the bed. His eyes were filled with lust, I could tell he had no control. Shit, he was in his rut too.

Taehyung lips attacked my own in a matter of minutes. His hand reaching down towards my cock and stroking it until it was leaking with pre-cum. I reached down and did the same to him. He releases my cock and lifts both my legs and pulling me closer to his body as he spread my ass cheeks apart. "I want you Taehyung, I want you in me right now," I whispered out to him. I didn't want him to prep me, I wanted him to fuck me. A hot shiver runs through my body as I feel his cock rub against my hole. I push myself down more on him, eager to have him inside of me. He leans forward and squeezes my waist, bringing his lips to mines. He continues this for a while, teasing my hole while we moan and groan together. I was rubbing my ass on his cock as our tongue fight together. He pulls back from my lips, and I prepare myself thinking he is going to fuck me, but he doesn't. "I want you to suck me first," he says in a husky tone as he positions himself over me. We were now in a 69 position. He wasted no time in taking my member into his mouth, sucking on it. His tongue rubbing rapidly on my sensitive flesh. He began massaging my balls with his hand as one of his fingers probe my hole.

I began doing the same to him, licking the pre-cum off his cock, then sucking on his balls, one at a time. Then taking him into my mouth, sucking him off, until I felt two of his fingers being inserted into my hole. It was too much, his mouth on my cock, and his fingers in my hole. So much damn pleasure. As if that wasn't enough, he releases my cock and lowers his tongue at my hole, licking my slick. As my pleasure increased, I began sucking him faster, tasting his juice in my mouth. He spread me open and thrust his tongue into my hole, tongue fucking me, causing me to choke on his cock as I stifled a moan. This was too much. I could feel that I was going to cum. I picked up my speed on sucking him off and massaging his balls at the same time. He continues to tongue fuck me. I felt the tickling feeling at the base of my member and knew I was going to release soon, his tongue worked me harder as I exploded.

I started to focus more on his cock, wanting to give him the same pleasure he had just given me. Sucking him harder and faster, in no time he released into my mouth. Allowing me to taste his juice. I swallowed it all. He was still tongue fucking me, even though I tried shifting. I was overflowing with pleasure. Once I was done sucking him off, he switched our position. Hovering over me once again. He said nothing to me, just looked me in the eyes as he guided his cock to my entrance and thrust the head into my ass. My muscles clamped down around him at first, I shifted on the bed, but he gripped my waist and pulled me down onto him, I screamed out, "fuck Taehyung!" He gripped my cock into his hand and began stroking it, making it hard once again, as he slowly thrust into me. His strokes on my cock and thrust into my hole were so slow that it was driving me crazy. The more he pushed in, the more he grew inside of me. I was full.

He pulls out slowly, his cock resting at my hole, fisting my cock at the same time, then thrusting back into me. With each thrust into me, my cock was fucking his fist. The pleasure was killing me. This was too much, he was going too slow, too teasingly. I wanted him to go faster, but he didn't. He thrust slowly going deeper and deeper. "harder baby." I moaned out, and he smiled at me but continues to push slowly. Until with one quick thrust, he was buried inside of me. I screamed out so fucking loud as it was completely unexpected.

He releases my cock and leans forward kissing me, our tongue fighting together. He slowed his thrust once again, I swear he was trying to kill me. I lifted my hips, trying to sink lower onto him to feel him deeper in me. He seemed to have gotten the memo as he raised up, gripping my waist and pulled me down onto him and began pounding into me. My hand reached down to my own cock and began stroking him as he pounds furiously into my hole. I was soaking wet, my slick made it easy for him to thrust in and out hitting my prostate. I had cum again all over my stomach, but not Taehyung, he was still fucking me. His head tilted back as he thrust into me. I didn't know what to do with myself, the pleasure was too much. My heat was too much, his rut was too much.

I didn't want this night to end.

A/N: The rest is left up to your imagination.