You are my Alpha, I'm your Omega

Jin's Pov:

I woke up wrapped up in Taehyung's arm. I am not sure what time I fell asleep or when Taehyung knocked out. As much as it pained me to let that all out last night, something within me feel free. It's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I am extremely shocked by his response, I wonder if he responded like that out of pity for me, but then again he did say he loves me. Does he though? Or did he say that to make me feel better last night? I am not sure, but I am not going to dwell on it. I guess we will have to see where things go. All that crying has made me exhausted. I feel like a new person like I have been given a new chance at life. I don't think I have ever even cried with Jimin the way I did with Taehyung last night. I don't think I give him a lot of credit; the way he embraced me and allowed me to cry was genuinely unbelievable. I don't think I want ever to lose him.

"What are you thinking about?" Taehyung said, pulling me closer to him.

"Nothing."

"Do you regret sharing things with me last night?" he pulls back and looks me in the eyes.

I pull out his arms and sit up on the bed, leaning my head against the headboard.

"No, I don't regret sharing anything. Maybe, afraid is what I am. I don't know if you are here to stay and I mean you said you love me, but I don't know. I have been hard on you Tae like I haven't made things easy for you. I come with a lot of baggage as you can see. That's a lot for one person to take into their life. I don't deserve to be happy while Jungkook is laying six-feet under, that's not fair. I feel like me being happy while he and our unborn child is dead is not something that should be. "It's true, how do I live a life of freedom, smiling, laughing, being happy when they don't.

"Baby, I don't want you to be afraid. Me mating you prove that I am here to stay, where am I going to go? Nowhere, but here with you, exactly where I am meant to be. We all have a past. I don't call it baggage. You don't have any baggage; you have a past, one that wasn't the best, but that does not mean you must stop living life. It's called past for a reason. I am sure Jungkook would not want you the live a life of regret. It sounds to me like he loved you, and if he did, he would want nothing more than for you to be living your life to the fullest. Not for you to be beating yourself up or pushing me away. Jungkook leaving your life was tragic, you losing your baby. I can't even begin to imagine that pain. However, what I do know is that somehow you were given a second chance at life, not to cry or wallow in self-pity, but a chance to live and be happy. That's not something to be taken for granted. " He shifts on the bed sitting up, before pulling me onto him. I was now straddling him. He places a kiss on my forehead.

"I am so glad you opened up to me, trusting me like you have and sharing your most valuable secret with me, it shows me that beneath that hard exterior of yours you care about me. You want us to work; you would not share something so personal with me if you didn't. Thank you so much for sharing everything with me, for being so honest and raw with me. We have to start over Jin. I have to make changes too, and I am willing to do whatever it takes so we can make this work, which means no more secrets, no more holding back. No more doubting if I love you or if I don't. I am not leaving; you are stuck with me forever!" He smiles and pecks me on the lip.

I couldn't help but smile too. Where did I get him from? When did he become like this? Am I dreaming, or is this all real?

"Maybe you are right. It's just really hard to look at life positively when so much bad has happened. When you have felt such a pain, and it becomes all you know, you don't see for a change. You don't even see happiness being a possibility. You just kind of exist. Watching everyone else live, wondering why you are even on this earth, wondering why didn't you die along with them. Those are the thoughts I have had." Tears were falling once again. To say it doesn't hurt would be me lying.

Taehyung caresses my hand with his own, "I'm sorry you've had to endure all of this. Sorry, you felt like you needed to deal with it on your own living in regret. I don't want you to live like that anymore. Make me your confidant. Cry when you need to. Lean on me when you need to. I'm here; I am yours. We are a team. There's no more Seokjin alone, but it's now Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin. Share your burdens with me. Let's work on this together. Let's progress forward together as a unity and embrace the future ahead of us."

I so don't deserve this man.

"Thank you for listening Taehyung. I am sorry for being so hard on you. I promise I will stop doubting you. I am sorry I hid the fact I was on birth control from you, that was done with intent, and I am sorry. I have been selfish, and Jimin was right yesterday. I have been living life so much in the past that I don't care about who I hurt or what I do to others and it's not fair to you guys, so I am sorry. I won't keep any more secrets and will look at you as my partner rather than my enemy. I am willing to fully submit to you and be your omega accepting you as my Alpha. You are more than I could ask for. Our beginning was rocky and crazy if you ask me, but I think our future doesn't have to be. I want us to make this work. Me being stubborn all my life has not been rewarding to me at all. I think it's time I try something different. I want to allow you the right to lead and be the Alpha you are meant to be in my life. I didn't give Jungkook that chance, but I'm willing to do that with you now."

What's the point of fighting things anymore. It's pointless. I have had more losses fighting it than I have had wins.

He flips us so that he is now hovering over me, "You have made me the most happiest person on this earth. Do you know that?" His lips came crashing down on my own.

*********
A/N: hope you guys enjoyed. May need to edit later. It will soon get to happy moments, but this sad stage has to happen.