Whiterun Guard x Reader

FUN FACT: Sirius is actually one of my oc's name. The royal son of Prince Spellhealer and Cosmic Blizzard (me)

It was a cool and rainy day in Whiterun. I skipped around the Gildergreen tree, mindlessly walking in miscellaneous directions. A saw a guard walking around, patrolling the area. I skipped over to him.

"Hi! Hope you're having a good day, sir!" He looked at me and stopped walking. 

"Me?" He questioned. I smiled and nodded. He awkwardly kicked his foot on the wet ground, his helmet and armor dripping with rain water. 

"Thank you, miss. It's not everyday someone is this nice. Especially to a guard like me." I smirked slightly as I glanced at his belt that held a coin purse. 

"Hey, look! A dragon! In Whiterun!?" I pointed up to the sky, and the guard unsheathed his sword and pulled me behind him. I smirked more. I easily unlatched the purse, and to my dismay, the guard figured this was a trick. He saw me trying to pickpocket him. He slapped my wrists hard, making me jump and drop the purse. I could tell he was frowning behind that helmet. 

"I-I..." I tried to make something up, but the guard held both my wrists surprisingly gently. "I..I'm sorry." I suddenly felt tears roll down my cheeks. Why am I crying?

"Listen,...normall- normally a guard would have you pay a bounty for your crimes, or even send you to jail, but...I won't do that. I'll let you off with a warning, okay? Now, don't cry!" He let go of one of my wrists and wiped my tears. I still don't know why I'm crying. He placed his hand back on my wrist, then slid his hands down so he was holding my hands. This made my face burn a little.

"Thank you." He pulled me closer. He took off his helmet, revealing a Nord with shoulder length black hair, gorgeous green eyes, and some scars. My face burned more. He must have noticed, because he kept pulling me even closer to him.

"I see that blush." I felt him let go of my hands, and I placed them on his cheeks, slowly tracing his scars. He blushed slightly.

"hey, um, you wouldn't...oh...I don't know,...want to get a drink with me some time?" I smiled and nodded.

"Great!"

~

"Why, hello there, cutie~" A drunken Sam Guevenne ((not complaining-)) greeted me.

"Hi, Sam!" I replied. The guard looked irritated.

"Excuse me, but she's mine for the night." The guard said. Sam frowned. He went to another table, and the guard and I sat down and got comfy. Comfy, I mean the guard was holding my hand under the table.

"So, you gonna tell me your name?" I asked. The guard chuckled.

"Star Lord." He replied. I looked at him.

"Uh,...a nerd, I see?" I smirked. He chuckled at me.

"Yeah, but no, my name is Sirius." I smiled.

"Like the constellation?" I asked.

"Sirius, also called Alpha Canis Majoris or the Dog Star, brightest star in the night sky, with apparent visual magnitude −1.46. It is a binary star in the constellation Canis Major. The bright component of the binary is a blue-white star 25.4 times as luminous as the Sun." My eyes widened.

"Wow! You're really smart."

"And, its name is derived from the Greek word Σείριος Seirios "glowing" or "scorching." Sirius is almost twice as bright as Canopus, the next brightest star. Because Sirius is so bright, it was well-known to the ancients." I grinned happily.

"I love youuuuuuuuu-rrrrr uhhh..eyes?" Sirius smiled.

"Thank you. I love your eyes as well. e/c is my favorite color." I blushed and felt him stroke my thumb. I decided to sit next to him, then leaned my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my waist, feeling me snuggle him a bit.

~

I must have fallen asleep on accident. I woke up in a house that I didn't recognize. Where was Sirius? I stood up, just to fall forward. I squealed in surprise, then two strong arms wrapped around me.

"Careful...careful... Are you okay?" Sirius asked. This must be his house, then.

"I'm okay, thanks. What happened?" I asked the guard. He had his helmet off, his hair was a little messy.

"You fell asleep on my shoulder. Cutest thing I've ever seen." I blushed and saw him sit on his bed. The bed I was resting on. I sat next to him and blushed as I kissed his cheek. He blushed also, smiling cutely. He was going to kiss my cheek, but I turned my head to look at him and found his lips on mine. He surprisingly didn't pull away as a reaction, but stayed put. I kissed back and smiled in the kiss. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with his silky hair. When we pulled back, he was grinning so so happily.

"That...was amazing." I grinned back, "Yeah, it was."

"I um...I have been meaning to say....um..." Sirius nervously fiddled with his thumbs.

"It's okay. Just tell me!" I said with a smile.

"I love you...I...I know we just met yesterday, but I feel a connection with you."

"I love you too!" 

873 words