The Story

A/N: Enjoy the stories as well.😏
Flashback:
My name is Kim Y/N. I grew up mostly alone. When I was 14 I found out what my mom did for a living. she was a prostetute. She slept with random men/women for money. A few weeks later, mom made me do the same thing. While I was on my way home I saw a hot boy. He was roughly the same age as me. He had black hair and from where I was standing he had brownish-yellow eyes. Now here I am 21 years old and still no real boyfriend.
End of flashback.
*******************************************
I was in a bar looking for a man to seduce. I thought about seducing the barkeep but decided against it. I got a shot of vodka and sat there and loomed around. Then a man sat next to me. He looked familiar. He looked at me and smirked.
???: You don't recognize me, do you?
Y/N: Um...I know you?
???: I would think you do. Summer 2014 you looked right at me and just stared.
Y/N: OH MY FUCKING GOD! You're that boy.
???: Yeah. My name is Min Yoongi, but Yoongi us fine.
He extended his hand and I took it. We shook hands.
Y/N: My name is Kim Y/N.
Yoongi: That's a pretty name.
Y/N: Thanks.
Yoongi: You wanna get outta here?
Y/N: Uh, Sure.
He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the bar. We go out into the parking lot. We get to his car, but before I can open the door he pushes me against the car and crashes his lips into mine. After about 3 seconds I kiss him back. He hand moves down my body. He reaches my womanhood and pushes on it with two fingers. I let out a moan into the kiss giving him a chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. His tongue explores my mouth. Then we pull away from the kiss.

Yoongi: Y/N. I have always liked you. Ever since I saw you when we were 14.

He said that then kissed me again. After a few more seconds of kissing we got into the car and drove of.
While in the car, I noticed his hard erection through his jeans. I didn't even think about my next move I just did it. I put my hand over his erection. This made him groan and and look down. When he looked back at me he had a devilish grin.

 When he looked back at me he had a devilish grin

We kept driving. After a few minutes we arrived at a apartment building. We got out of the car. We got in an elevator. Since no one else was in the elevator he pulled me into a kiss. He lead me down the hall to his apartment. Before he even closed the door he had me pinned against the wall in another kiss. Then he closed the door. We pulled away again. He grabbed my hand and lead me to his bedroom. He pushed me down on the bed. He hovered over me. Licking his lips.

He leaned down and kissed me again

He leaned down and kissed me again. I wrapped my legs around his waste. Causing his hard erection to push on my clit. I moaned again. He grinded his erection into me. I was a moaning mess.
Y/N: Yo-Yoongi, I want you inside of me.
He seemed pleased with what I had said. He sat up taking me with him since I had my legs and and arms wrapped around him. He moved his hands up and down my back. Eventually finding the zipper to my dress. He unzipped the dress and ripped of of my body. Leaving me in my bra and underwear. He moved his gaze towards my body. Looking at me hungrily.

He played me down on the bed once again

He played me down on the bed once again. He spread my legs and removed my panties. He stuck one of his fingers in my folds. Then another. He pumped. At first slowly then faster and faster until I was moaning really loud.
Y/N: Y-Y-Yoongi... I'm gonna... cum.
I said in between moans. Then I came all over his fingers. He licked his fingers. Which really turned me on. I closed my eyes and and tried to catch my breath. Then I felt Yoongi's tongue on my clit. That was what really set me off. I started moaning louder. I reached down and tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled his hair. He groaned in pain. He lifted his head. He crawled up until he was on top of me. He looked at me for a few minutes. Then he kissed my. Then we rolled over to where I was on top of him. I was sitting on his chest. I started unbuttoning his shirt. I got off him so I could completely unbotton his shirt.

 I got off him so I could completely unbotton his shirt

I looked down at his abs.
Yoongi: Like what you see?
He asked jokingly. I traced his abs with my index finger. Then I felt a hand on my back. And my bra unclip. I let my bra slide down my arms. And onto the floor. Then Yoongi sat up to where he could take his shirt off. He got really close to me and whispered something in my ear.
Yoongi: *whisper* Ride me.
My eyes filled with joy. I unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down just enough to reveal his erection. I positioned myself on his erection. And lowered myself down slowly to get used to it. After I got used to his size I started to move faster. I started to moan again and Yoongi started. Then I collapsed against him. He was leaned against the pillows on his bed. He started to stroke my hair. Then he layed me down next to him and covered both both us up with the blanket. Then we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. Love ya!!!