5: Out and About

Shockwave was going over how the predacons had done this task incorrectly, they had approached with hostility, this could be considered the predacon's territory, she could have felt threatened by another pred of the same size...  When as TJ was leaving the door it was forced open!

The predacon rammed the door open and kept running. She needed to get out of here. This far to quick exit had thrown TJ, into yet another wall, and been too quick for the injured predacons to catch. However Shockwave was well aware of what was going on. 

"You three go find the predacon, report to me when you have her location but do not engage," he directed. 

TJ groaned picking himself off the floor, Split Spark gave a dreading look to Enigma. "Of course Shockwave," she answered rumbling at the other two commanding them to follow her. TJ and Split Spark shared a look but followed after her.

She raced though the halls, her limbs a blur her mind working overtime to keep ahead of her own movements. Freedom was behind one of these doors, it had to be. 

She slowed and checked a few rooms, nothing of interest. She found the engine room, one of Shockwave's labs, a bunk room for the crew. None of those got her out. She could smell where she had been in the halls before, so it was easy to know when she had gone in a circle. 

"You!" she spotted a creature wandering the halls, he seemed to notice her very quickly and started running. She sped up and tackled him, pinning the trooper to the ground. She stood over him, her weight keeping him down. "Where's the exit!?" she roared showing her teeth openly threatening to use them without saying it. 

He was shaking, trembling in fear of the monster, who looked like was about to eat him. "E-end of the main hall, grey door with scratch m-marks in the lower left corner," he answered quickly. She bashed her paw  against his head to knock him out before moving on, this creature was too weak to be a threat of any sort. 

She followed the instructions and stopped in front of the door with the scratches in the corner before backing up and crashing through it. There it was, a massive door leading off the ship, the gate to freedom.

The predacon trio happened upon the downed trooper and got him awake, "Get up! Where is she?" Enigma roared as she and TJ stood close behind her. He slowly opened his optics, "What? Wait," he stood slowly feeling the pain in his head lessen, allowing him to focus on the terrifyingly similar creatures in front of him. "I-i-it ran. It knows where the door is," he said trying to back away. 

Enigma rumbled profanities but started to run towards the exit, maybe they could get there first. BJ ran after her and Split Spark followed him. She moved through the broken door frame to see the loading dock's door torn from its hinges. 

"RRRRRR! She made it out!" Enigma snarled, she rumbled something before turning her com on. "Shockwave, she escaped," Enigma reported. 

"Attempt to track her, she will not have gotten far," Shockwave ordered.                                

She ran, ran like there was a fire under her tail. She would not go back, she would not be contained again! She hadn't had much exercise closed up in that box, she could feel her limbs stretching and her sore joints groaning. It ached a little, but in a good way.

The more she loosened up the more accustomed she became to running at her current pace and the less she had to focus on it. Her gaze traveled about the landscape ahead of her. This place was not home, rolling hills covered in lush green carpet, towering organic structures almost as rough as her armor. But the further she ran, and the more she calmed down, the more she began to like it. The green on the ground was soft, and the soil of this world gave when her claws dug into it rather easily. The weather was pleasant, and there seemed to be no sign of hostile creatures aside from the ones she had escaped.

There was something unusual about the creatures of this world, what had the false pred called them? Organic. They were squishy, not that she spent any time experimenting with that aside from the few seconds she has taken to stop and watch one consume the green on the ground. They moved like she did but they weren't built like her at all.

Alpha took short rests, but she did not stop. She needed to find somewhere secluded, there she could plan, and consider if there was any hope of getting home. But what was really all that good about home any way? There she was constantly clashing with others, and fighting for her turf, here there was just peace and relaxation, assuming she could escape and/or destroy her pursuers.

She noticed that this world's light passed quicker than the one back home, and even when in the dark there was still something bright over-head, most unusual. She traveled into the night, beginning to feel exhaustion ware on her, until reaching an incline, the base of a mountain. It wasn't very steep yet, but she didn't fancy her chances climbing unfamiliar terrain in her current state. She needed rest, if only for a little while, and fuel... that was what she missed about home, even if she was fighting all the time, she could find fuel. She hadn't smelled any in the miles she'd run all day.

Borderline exhausted she finally set down. She was careful to choose a place with plenty of cover, no telling if those preds could fly yet but she could not take the chance. It was hard not to sleep deeply here, it was so beautiful, so comfortable...

The trio had followed the tracks for a mile or so before TJ was complaining and Split lost the trail. Enigma was livid, she said nothing the whole walk back, an neither of the males were bold enough to ask. They knew why, strangely though, with Enigma's reaction, they weren't all that worried about Shockwave's, it couldn't possibly be worse than hers.

When they returned Shockwave was incredibly lenient, mostly on the grounds that they had only been predacons for a week or so and they had no idea what they were doing. While TJ and Split Spark didn't care what he said as long as they weren't in trouble, Enigma was fuming. She should have done better! How could she have possibly let the predacon escape!?

"Seeing as we still need her back I will be finding someone with a little more experience in hunting big game." Shockwave concluded. There was a brief conversation over the coms before the door to the lab slid open. No one needed to look up to see who it was, there was only one con who was renown for his hunting. Enigma turned her disdainful gaze on him, Lockdown