How you Meet

Ruby~ You two both meet on your first day of school at Freeridge High. As soon as you get into the class, Ruby just can't seem to take his eyes off of you. You sit down next to him and catch him staring.

"Uh, hi..." Was all you said and you two just hit it off from there.

Oscar~ You were walking down the unfamiliar street, minding your business, when you hear a car pull up beside you. You stop what you're doing and look at the fine ass man in the car.

"What's a fine ass hyna like you doing in the streets alone?" He ask, biting his lip.

You roll your eyes. "I can handle myself."

Monse~ You ran out of the lunchroom after getting humiliated by your ex in front of tons of people. You tried your best to hold in your cry.

Monse came out of the lunchroom, looking for you, and finally found you on the ground in one of the spots in the school. She sat down next to you and pulled you in for a hug.

You were confused as to why this random girl was hugging you, but you hugged back anyway. It was comforting and she smelled good.

Cesar~ You were always a flirtatious one... You walked down the pavement until one guy caught your eye. You both looked at each other and you could tell that he was sorta shy from by the way he quickly looked away. You smirked and walked across the street to him.

"Hi." Was all you said.

He looked over to you and smiled slightly.

"Hey..."

Jamal~ You and Jasmine are best friends and as much as she wants to get close to Ruby, you are always with her and his friends, Monse and Jamal.

He liked you from the start and you only started to grow on him. But the more you hang with them, the closer you get to Jamal.