How He/She Ask You To Be His/Hers

Ruby~ You lived with Ruby and his family for a while. You knew that he had the biggest crush on you from the day you came, and you weren't gonna lie, you had a crush on him, too. But you didn't want to tell him cause you just moved in like last month.

One day, you were sitting on the couch alone, watching TV, when Ruby comes in and sits next to you. You look over at him and give him a slight smile. He just stares you dead in the face, not moving a single muscle.

"Uh, Ruby... You okay?" You asked, a lil concerned for him.

He quickly snaps out of whatever that was and nods.

"Yeah, I'm okay... I just have something to tell you..."

You turn to face him all the way. "Well, is there something wrong?" You ask with worry all over your face.

"Yeah... It's just that... I like you. But I don't know if you like me because we're like family, or if you just didn't feel-"

Before he could finish his rambling, you quickly shut him up with a kiss.

You knew he got what you meant.

Oscar~ It wasn't really nothin romantic... Just a make out session and him asking you to be his afterwards.

Monse~ Monse asked you to be hers through text. You both met up somewhere and did whatever couples do.

Cesar~ You were putting on your shirt when you heard a knock at your window. It startled you, but it couldn't be anyone but Cesar.

You two had got into a little argument earlier that day about another girl, and you two had just decided to ignore each other, but you missed him like crazy.

You smiled to yourself, and opened the window for him. He climbed in your bedroom and stood right in front of you.

"(Y/n)-"

"I'm so sorry, Cesar. I shouldn't of-"

"I know-"

"I just really-"

He kissed you before you could finish your sentence.

"I love you, (Y/n). And I want you to be mines. I can't stand to be upset with you, knowing that you can leave me for any guy any day."

Jamal~ He asked Ruby to ask you to be his, because he is a really shy lil bean, and Ruben is good with words. It was cute.

Sorry if this was cliche as fuck, but enjoy.