When He/She Finds You Getting Dressed

Ruby~ You stayed the night over Ruby's house. When you woke up, he wasn't beside you, so you just decided to change.

You took off your pajamas, revealing your black bra and underwear set.

You started digging through your bag, looking for something, until you heard the door fly open. You freeze, thinking that it is Mario or the twins or his mom or Abuelita.

You quickly stand up and turn around, to see a frozen Ruby staring directly at your chest.

You sigh and cross your arms. "Ru- Ruben." You say.

He quickly snap out of his gaze and stares at you. His face was a crimson color.

"You like what you see?" You ask flirtatiously. He shakes his head.

"No- I mean, yea." He says, stumbling over his words.

You smirk. He's so cute all flustered like this.

Oscar~ You and Oscar just started dating, you get a little self conscious when he be checking you out, and he doesn't know why. You're perfect to him.

You were slipping on your panties, when you heard the door open to the bedroom. You quickly grab the blanket off the bed and wrap yourself in it.

Oscar was staring at you weirdly but you knew he wanted to laugh.

"What's wrong mamas?" He ask, walking a towards you.

You look down, feeling embarrassed.

"I just... i was getting dressed."

He smirks. "It's okay to feel that way. But you need to know that you are perfect. And I wouldn't be complaining if you just walked around in your underwear."

Monse~ You both get dressed in front of each other. "It's a girl thing" Monse always says.

But if you're a guy, thats a whole different story.

Cesar~ You and Cesar were going on a date. You were getting dressed, while he was downstairs talking to your father.

You were struggling to put your jeans on, mumbling profanities to yourself. You didn't have a top on, just your bra.

You continued to curse yourself for even trying to put them on, not even realizing that Cesar was leaning on the door frame watching you.

"Need help there?" He ask, walking a little closer.

You got startled, but managed to not freak out, because you hate being half naked or fully naked in front of him.

You turn around. "Cesar... I don't like when you-"

"Sh, you look beautiful. I don't care what you think." He says while pulling you in for a hug.

You wrap your arms around him in almost an instant.

He checks out your body and bites his bottom lip.

"How about we skip the date and do something else more fun?"

Jamal~ Jamal, Cesar, Monse, and Ruby were in your house, downstairs waiting for you to get dressed. You had to be quick because you didn't want to keep them waiting for long.

You were only in your underwear and bra, trying to find an outfit in your closet. You heard footsteps come up the stairs, but you just ignored it. The person could be going to the bathroom.

"(Y/n), are you done yet?" Jamal asked while opening the door.

Your eyes went wide and you quickly turned around to face the door.

When Jamal looked up, he saw your half naked body and he gasped and put a hand over his eyes.

He started to try and find his way out, with his hand still over his eyes, but only ended up bumping into the door frame and door.

Your arms fell to your side and you laughed. "Jamal, it's okay... You can look." You say while walking closer to him.

You remove his hand from his eyes and his eyes instantly fall to your chest and then back to your face. He was standing so stiff that you were gonna laugh from it.